the thread about nothing...

So certain NT chick I follow on Instagram posts pictures of herself 24hrs a day. I usually like but don’t say nothing because her husband is a NT’er as well. So she posts a pic I thought she looked dope in...so I comment “You looking beautiful no disrespect to your dude”.

She blocks me.:lol:

You post picks for attention then you get it and you’re offended. 0]

So certain NT chick I follow on Instagram posts pictures of herself 24hrs a day. I usually like but don’t say nothing because her husband is a NT’er as well. So she posts a pic I thought she looked dope in...so I comment “You looking beautiful no disrespect to your dude”.

She blocks me.:lol:

You post picks for attention then you get it and you’re offended. 0]

I know exactly who your talking about lol
And couldn’t agree more. Not saying no names. She a baddie doe

tumblr_oovq5b7XkE1qac1soo1_250.gif

I said a while back that most of the NTers I met in real life or interacted with outside of NT turned into frenemies. There is some kind of curse.
That’s why I don’t meet up with people I meet online. A few exceptions once in a while but usually i’m coolio. I got enough stress.:lol:

Interesting.. I never met anyone from NT in real life. I have friends IRL that used to go on NT back in the day tho.

Y'all ever go to the NT meet ups?

Back on the MSG grind. Gravy egg and beef over rice for dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a few hours after the murders? They were killed in Los Angeles and Jackson is wearing an NY home uniform.

Interesting.. I never met anyone from NT in real life. I have friends IRL that used to go on NT back in the day tho.

Used to meet up with mods/admins regularly back in my time with sole collector friends.

I met several NT people in person. Cool folks.

Some I’ve helped out on here, never got to meet them in person. But, they cool with me all the way. if they ever come around, i would love to meet them.

Back
Top Bottom