the thread about nothing...

i used to work with calvin johnson, dude was lazy as hell.. but then again who wouldn't be being in his position.
laugh.gif
where ?

publix supermarket.. 

when it was slow he would post up on the register and look through his phone.. no dambs given.

:lol: :lol: durin college I assume :lol:

i think it was during his senior year in high school.

i didn't even know who the hell he was. old white dudes would always be in there talking to him, i guess trying to find out what school he was going to.

Info on that Caddy

Its a '94 Seville STS owned by some russian guy. Interior is actually mostly stock. The layout of the panels is just like any other 94 but with extra 2 tone leather. All wood trim is factory. Touchscreen fits perfect in the OEM CD/Tape slot. Paint is OEM "Polo Green". Custom installed Hookah and rear curtians. Vinyl roof with gator embossment. The trunk is where the most custom work was done. No idea who makes the rims... I think theyre just 20" though.

I luv N* Caddies :nthat: :pimp:

I still have about 15 pairs of Timbs, a lot of them new from when I worked at the Timberland store back in 2004.

You would get one free pair to start and 70% off your seasonal allotment. Various colors and styles.....even ones with Horsehair.

Timbs are not a fad. Always have a fresh pair of Timbs and Wallabees on deck. Timeless.

President doesn't believe in 5s on performance evals....just got my 3.5 rounded up to a 4 and a raise should ensue. I'll take it.

Glad I didn't end up taking the day off like I had planned.

:x I had to turn that Meek Mill intro off after he started yelling :x

I don't see the appeal. Same flow every single song :x

sick.gif
I had to turn that Meek Mill intro off after he started yelling
sick.gif

I don't see the appeal. Same flow every single song
sick.gif
you might just be the only one to think that, thats philly for you we all yell when we talk AND hes bringing the energy into his music unlike a Majority of the rappers these days AND he did it without an album

Back
Top Bottom