the thread about nothing...

That feeling you get when the shoes you've been anticipating finally arrive at your doorstep......and they're too small.  

^ which ones? and what size?
Nike Talaria Boot, sz 11.

Waited it out to get these for waaaaay less than retail, only to have 'em not fit.  

The worst part is that I have the other colorway en route from another seller....in a size 11. 
mean.gif

this meek intro is sick..I didnt expect him to go in like that...when the beat switched up ok meek :smh:

Last edited:
^That sucks to get a shoe and the size is no good.

Still waiting on a pair that should be here already :smh:

:x I had to turn that Meek Mill intro off after he started yelling :x

I don't see the appeal. Same flow every single song :x
you might just be the only one to think that, thats philly for you we all yell when we talk AND hes bringing the energy into his music unlike a Majority of the rappers these days AND he did it without an album

i like meek & im gonna check it out but lets be completely clear here

1) Meek has one flow...he does yell on all his tracks...(im a fan fyi)
2) K. is on another level that im almost positive Meek will never reach....honest truth sorry
3)He does have a incredible buzz with no album but hes #2 on the list of current rappers doing that cuz Kendrick has an incredible buzz(WAY more than Meek imo) with no album

bia dont kill my vibe & or MAAD city my leak all over meeks entire album

meek could never make songs like dying of thirst....... or poetic justice(drake could have been left off imo )

Last edited:
people are dying from drinking monster energy drinks now.

story

mean.gif

i never understood why people drink that stuff.
only time i mess with them energy drinks is if somebody buys me a shot of something that has  it in there. but other then that i cant mess with any of that stuff i tried it one time that shi* had me feeling jittery as f****  

Last edited:
people are dying from drinking monster energy drinks now.

story

:smh:

i never understood why people drink that stuff.

me neither. Tastes like **** and it's not good for you, no reason to get into that.

wut?

:pimp: when you need to stay awake

still gotta hunt & try that red rojo rehab oo206oo recommended

just drink some coffee....

coffee is what people need to be :smh: at
:x would rather fall out then drink that 0]

Last edited:
coffee & those nasty monsters will never breech my lips. :x

i always tell my gf to pop a smint before taqlking to me with the coffee breath

Last edited:
only time i mess with them energy drinks is if somebody buys me a shot of something that has  it in there. but other then that i cant mess with any of that stuff i tried it one time that shi* had me feeling jittery as f****  

Ironic. They're all liquid poisons.

I rarely have an energy drink. Maybe 2 per year but the red amped >>>>

I tried that red rojo monster it was :x i think its supposed to taste like tea

Back
Top Bottom