the thread about nothing...

Full vid...

They should've left 2-3 panels :lol:

sick.gif
I had to turn that Meek Mill intro off after he started yelling
sick.gif

I don't see the appeal. Same flow every single song
sick.gif
you might just be the only one to think that, thats philly for you we all yell when we talk AND hes bringing the energy into his music unlike a Majority of the rappers these days AND he did it without an album
i like meek & im gonna check it out but lets be completely clear here

1) Meek has one flow...he does yell on all his tracks...(im a fan fyi)
2) K. is on another level that im almost positive Meek will never reach....honest truth sorry
3)He does have a incredible buzz with no album but hes #2 on the list of current rappers doing that cuz Kendrick has an incredible buzz(WAY more than Meek imo) with no album

bia dont kill my vibe & or MAAD city my leak all over meeks entire album

meek could never make songs like dying of thirst....... or poetic justice(drake could have been left off imo )
I hated this song. I gave it 3 chances and now it will be forever skipped. Drake spazzed on Poetic Justice IMO
Full vid...
GENIUS

That feel when they ask you if you want your change back and you dont want to seem selfish so you say no.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

That ***** Denzel need to keep his *** at home for his own safety

why are most press releases, albums, video games, etc... released on tuesdays

w/ music this is done because the billboard charts are released on wed, that way an album has a full week to gain sales for the charts. also most shipment deliveries are on the weekend and mondays. i think the other industries just followed their lead. this is only for the u.s., france and u.k. release on monday and germany friday.

Last edited:
i haven't touched a glove in over a decade, but these are too dope. have no need for them, but so much want.

Back
Top Bottom