the thread about nothing...

LOL.

...and for the record, ninjahood used Championhood after he got banned so that's why they let it rock. That **** had nothing to do with special privileges.
...which is/was against the ROC.....(right?)

...thats why when people get bnned they try to hide wo they were. ive seen times when Dirty was IN a thread, found out a sn was of a recently banned user and banned the new sn as well.
No.

Dirty banned whoever that was because they were supposed to be banned at that time but instead used a backup SN to continue posting. Ninjahood got banned, made "Championhood" and re-applied...then had to wait for Meth to approve the SN and was allowed to post under the new name.

This is how it works:

*gets banned*

*creates new SN and applies to NT (back when monthly approvals took place)*

*gets approved on new SN at the beginning of following month or possibly month after that if Meth thinks your punishment must be more severe*

*now allowed to post on new SN (Championhood), post count is at 0*

*goes a full year from date of your last warning/suspension/ban without any infractions*

*now allowed to get back any previously banned SN - have to give up SN('s) being currently used (Championhood gets deactivated)*

Ninjahood went through it, so have I (too many times
mean.gif
), so have others...

That's standard NT process.

Ayo whattup you now in the presence of the magnificent Phantom Raviolis aka the high n exalted Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter... otherwise known as the mighty Hands of Zeus in the flesh...but yall might also kno me as the glorious Cocaine Biceps aka Galaxy Knuckles aka Volcano Hands or the illustrious Big Ghost hisself.

:lol: gets my everytime

i never understood the hate for ksteezy either.

are dudes that envious of him?
Yes.
this dude have 249 post yesterday though. the hell you do all day?
250 posts is no joke...the time on his hands
alien.gif
. I'm starting to think Future is some sort of AI that Meth and the crew created to rustle jimmies.
At first I feelsbad when I saw I had 3k posts in a year
laugh.gif
I'm right there with you bro. I care none though.
i never understood the hate for ksteezy either.

are dudes that envious of him?
Yep. Seen his wife? Cuz got him one.

FYI that joke in the ugly girl thread wasn't even funny.

Also, has anyone seen Dirty? Dudes probably ashamed to be associated with NT lately.
Was just thinking about this. Does he even post anymore?
Him and Animal Thug are basically MIA now.
whats the deal with ksteezy's wife joke? is she hit? or is it something else
I think most people of are envious of steezy because he lives the life most of them want. He makes good money, has a good looking wife and she's about to be making her own paper soon, lots of shoes, drives nice whips and pretty much does what he wants. I think people mistake him posting pics as showing off but on this forum it's always pics or ducktales so he immediately takes that away. Overall he seems like a genuine good guy.
DING DING

Last few weeks have been rough lost my best friend of 15 years because he stole from me still havent found a job but I am about half way to the 1400 I need to give my parents by thanksgiving any advise would be appreciated NT

Last few weeks have been rough lost my best friend of 15 years because he stole from me still havent found a job but I am about half way to the 1400 I need to give my parents by thanksgiving any advise would be appreciated NT

Not sure what advice to give you besides keeping your head up. Life will throw you many curve balls...all you can do is take it in stride and try to grow from it. As for the money you need to give your parents you could always unload some stuff...sneakers, clothes you don't wear anymore, games, etc. if you can't find a job by then. Maybe try talking to them and getting some more time, IDK.

Repped both, but they wouldn't have it in my size or the right price.

Not to mention, I'm trying to find this locally...I've found them on eBay, but...We'll see...I might dress as Heisenburg as back up...But, the clubs might think I'm just not dressed appropriately :lol:

Repped both, but they wouldn't have it in my size or the right price.

Not to mention, I'm trying to find this locally...I've found them on eBay, but...We'll see...I might dress as Heisenburg as back up...But, the clubs might think I'm just not dressed appropriately
laugh.gif
there should be a fastenal in your area, or any other construction supply store..

that would probably be your best bet if you want to find it locally.

Does anyone one know when TDKR is going to be releasing on DVD?
iblM14wZzXdHOh.png

No but seriously, according to Amazon it comes out Dec. 4th.

Also if you ever need a question like this answered again. Just go to amazon.com and search for the movie. Usually amazon will let people preorder the movie about a month in advance before its dvd release date.

FutureMD decided to pm me to reply to my post since the thread got locked...:rolleyes

dude really sucks at arguing, im just s*$%ing on him

after seeing that picture of him lookin like stevie from malcolm in the middle it all made sense...

WHY???? MUST KNOW NOW!!!

this ad on the right made me laugh..

Lord at this 30 for 30 about Ben Wilson and all the people connected to him :wow:

Back
Top Bottom