the thread about nothing...

whats the deal with ksteezy's wife joke? is she hit? or is it something else

Ask TruthGetsBusy......

I have no qualms with that man, I just personally feel that the majority of folks in the Dressing Better thread are self absorbed, materialistic folks. Not my thing, but to each their own.

I could still share a drink with any of them if I saw them in public.

Ask TruthGetsBusy......
I have no qualms with that man, I just personally feel that the majority of folks in the Dressing Better thread are self absorbed, materialistic folks. Not my thing, but to each their own.

we are on a sneaker message board.

so we all are materialistic to an extent.

Ask TruthGetsBusy......

we are on a sneaker message board.

so we all are materialistic to an extent.

we all exist in this society

FIXED

Ask TruthGetsBusy......
I have no qualms with that man, I just personally feel that the majority of folks in the Dressing Better thread are self absorbed, materialistic folks  probably love watching those red carpet fashion police shows before the Oscar's  more than PTI or Around the Horn and were raised by older girl cousins and a bunch of sassy aunts. 
Not my thing, but to each their own.

sears had me waiting for 40 minutes before my interview... lady's office door was open so i could see she wasn't doing anything... i left cause i'm not thirsty for the money

So I work at the toll bridges in the NJ/PA area...one of the bridges im workin at this weekend the building is on the opposite side of the bridge...not where the toll booths are at. And as an employee you don't get a free pass or anything..you still gotta pay toll to your own job just to get to the same job on that bridge. And toll around here is usually $4-$5

I wouldn't even be tight about that if I wasn't payin $40+ :x a week in gas just to get to the different locations because employees float they don't always stay on the same bridge. Job is draining more money from me than taking it. :smh:

Am I wrong, or am I just complaining too much?

Just left the basketball court after one game!!

Why!?!? I'll tell you why..

10 guys show up to play.. We played 5 on 5..full court..

After the ONE game..one guy was already gassed and refuse to play again..

Needless to say.. My language towards the tired individual was not NT Appropriate..

So I work at the toll bridges in the NJ/PA area...one of the bridges im workin at this weekend the building is on the opposite side of the bridge...not where the toll booths are at. And as an employee you don't get a free pass or anything..you still gotta pay toll to your own job just to get to the same job on that bridge. And toll around here is usually $4-$5

I wouldn't even be tight about that if I wasn't payin $40+ :x a week in gas just to get to the different locations because employees float they don't always stay on the same bridge. Job is draining more money from me than taking it. :smh:

Am I wrong, or am I just complaining too much?

No, no free pass for employees sounds like BS to me.

Met this girl from Jersey today at a gas station....she spilled gas on her car because she didn't know that if you don't let go of the handle it keeps pumping.

Needless to say.. My language towards the tired individual was not NT Appropriate..

shouldve ran 3s or 4 on 4 and switch at half

Damn man.....who knows, the dude might be getting older (like me), out of shape, or coming back from injury (like me too). All the days and nights of playing 5 hours of full court ball as disintegrated the cartilage in my knees. :smh:

I see the younger dudes now and sometimes my body can't do what I am accustomed to and it irritates me knowing that father time now creates the illusion of competition when I used to just run circles around these folks.

Back
Top Bottom