the thread about nothing...

Met this girl from Jersey today at a gas station....she spilled gas on her car because she didn't know that if you don't let go of the handle it keeps pumping.

It's all good. The last girl I dated thought it was cool to pump gas with the car still ON. She was an engineer in the Navy too so she wasn't a dumb dumb or anything. :smh:

people that dont answer texts/fb messages when you KNOW they have their phone :smh:

this dude better not get mad if he asks why i didnt send an invite for fantasy

Just left the basketball court after one game!!
Why!?!? I'll tell you why..
10 guys show up to play.. We played 5 on 5..full court..
After the ONE game..one guy was already gassed and refuse to play again..
Needless to say.. My language towards the tired individual was not NT Appropriate..
nowadays if it's only ten dudes who show up, I tell people might as well play threes because:

1. dudes will stop playing hard after 5 buckets

2. dudes get gassed and won't play another game

Met this girl from Jersey today at a gas station....she spilled gas on her car because she didn't know that if you don't let go of the handle it keeps pumping.

we dont pump gas over here brah

I'm hip, my first time in Jersey I was shocked at that lol

It's all good. The last girl I dated thought it was cool to pump gas with the car still ON. She was an engineer in the Navy too so she wasn't a dumb dumb or anything. :smh:

wait.........................what?

was it her first time ever pumping her own gas?

Think it was her first time paying with a card.

Damn man.....who knows, the dude might be getting older (like me), out of shape, or coming back from injury (like me too). All the days and nights of playing 5 hours of full court ball as disintegrated the cartilage in my knees. :smh:
I see the younger dudes now and sometimes my body can't do what I am accustomed to and it irritates me knowing that father time now creates the illusion of competition when I used to just run circles around these folks.

Nothing was wrong with him.. He's young..injury free..skinny..

I can understand that he was gassed.. I would've waited for him to get a second wind..but he refuse to play again..

natalie-portman-13-e6487c74-sz530x795-animate.jpg

so much yums.

I can understand that he was gassed.. I would've waited for him to get a second wind..but he refuse to play again..
I hate the tall lanky dudes who show to the court with all the right gear, have you thinking "we're gonna have some good runs to night", ends up being a straight bum.

The first car I ever bought was stolen in Hoboken, NJ. It wasn't stolen at the time of purchase, but the carfax history showed it was stolen and abandoned in NJ. :smh:

Thanks to that thief though....I used that as a negotiating tool to drop the price some. Ran like a champ still.

tired about to pass out :frown:

also started my diet today and around 1700 calories for the day, but i want cereal :smh: :nerd:

had some good yambs last night :pimp:

Well damn, never mind then.

I still play with some people like that and used to wish I could just superimpose my competitive mentality into everyone on the floor to achieve maximum intensity during the game. I then realized some people just aren't as into it as I am......and that is perfectly ok.

depends where you play, but some times dudes gotta leave (myself included). It can be a little frustrating sometimes, but i dont get mad at anybody for it

I can understand that too.. We(as non professional athletes) are not getting payed to play..

The problem I had was that..
He refused to play..but didn't leave the court..
I left.. he stay..

Do you know the guy or was he just a random? Dude is prolly just a casual baller, it's annoying when stuff like that happens but you can't really get mad at em. It sounds like you still wanted to play but got too pissed of and left. I used to be like that before but I've learned to control my temper and not let petty stuff ruin my days.

The first car I ever bought was stolen in Hoboken, NJ. It wasn't stolen at the time of purchase, but the carfax history showed it was stolen and abandoned in NJ. :smh:
Thanks to that thief though....I used that as a negotiating tool to drop the price some. Ran like a champ still.

NJ is notorious for that ****.

i got stories for days about cars being picked up all over NJ, dropped off, chopped, sold etc.....

cousins used to do it all the time :lol:

easiest cars would get picked up in NY, you over the bridge or 2 tunnels in minutes and cars never scene again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom