the thread about nothing...

why do american companies seem to hate us so much? and let other countries get all the good stuff?

why do american companies seem to hate us so much? and let other countries get all the good stuff?

when I was in Taiwan over the summer, I def went ham on these.

Ain't nothin' like them at 3 am :lol:

Gotta love how there's a 7-11 on every block.

putting up a PV system on my roof... 12 panels... $15K... after gov rebates I will end up paying $6K out of pocket

my monthly energy bill will go from $120 to -$60... yes negative... I will be selling energy back to the company :smokin

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN

putting up a PV system on my roof... 12 panels... $15K... after gov rebates I will end up paying $6K out of pocket

my monthly energy bill will go from $120 to -$60... yes negative... I will be selling energy back to the company :smokin

SUSTAINABILITY THUGGIN

i want to do this to my house when i buy one, also want to look into geothermal heating/cooling, water storage/purification/well and some kind of waste disposal. i would like my future place to be able to be sustain itself w/ as few public services as possible.

Last edited:
I was in that thread about things that will make you feel old and i realized. Time flies man i miss being a kid sometimes :frown:
***** really depressing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom