the thread about nothing...

damn you "Click it or Ticket"...damn you

in the movie "King Ralph'' the main actor (goodman?) is wearing what i think to be a pair of og air max 90's in the infrared colorway...kinda looks orange tho but they were beeeeat. just peeped it today but was too lazy to take a screen shot.

in the movie "King Ralph'' the main actor (goodman?) is wearing what i think to be a pair of og air max 90's in the infrared colorway...kinda looks orange tho but they were beeeeat. just peeped it today but was too lazy to take a screen shot.

king-ralph01.jpg

Last edited:
so i just got a warning for saying that meeks album got leaked in the meek thread (without me giving up the link because i kno its against the rules). I feel like I'm a little kid getting hawked on here anymore

so i just got a warning for saying that meeks album got leaked in the meek thread (without me giving up the link because i kno its against the rules). I feel like I'm a little kid getting hawked on here anymore

Od mini Modding I'm positive a captain slurp a mod reported you

this guy is so smart, the shelter where my girl got him from put his b-day as december 14th which is the same as mine...i never filled out any papers so there was no way for them to know.he was a stray and i think abused :frown: when we saw him some other dog was picking on him in the area they had them in, i told my girl i wanted the one picking on him,but they took this guy out, i told my girl NO, i dont want him, but when we sat down he was so chill and he reminded me of myself and that everyone deserves a second chance, he picked up everything in less than a month he pottys outside,sits,dances, rollsover, shakes, hi-5's,lays down,stays..he has helped me stay sober and be alot more positive, i was a very angry person.

On the subject of mini modding who remembers the name of the dude that would annoy the hell out of everyone in the price check and JB forum

Some guy in Japan paid $780k for her virginity. She plans on donating 90% of the money to charity...:rolleyes

She should get that surgery that makes her a virgin again and get back on that hustle.

That's a lot of money for what was probably some rookie wack P.. prolly laying there like a dead fish
mean.gif
but my dude spending 780k for some p.. he ain't struggling

Hate to bring this into TAN but I see idiots won't give up.

dark·y also dark·ie (därk)
n. pl. dark·ies Offensive
Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.

Noun 1. darky - (ethnic slur) offensive term for Black people

There's no backing down from malicious intent when the word is malicious in itself. MMG just be lucky them fools you hang around ain't like me cause I woulda been mashed you out for coming out the mouth like that.

With that said. I'm done with it.

Back
Top Bottom