the thread about nothing...

The thing is, with statements like "all women need to respect themselves" you're really missing out on logic. Thats like saying "all kids need to go get college degrees"...but if that happened, who would serve our food, and collect our trash, INTEGRAL parts of what makes our society tick.

If all girls respected themselves, and there were no sluts, there would be ALOT less sex being had, alot more anger and stress in our men, no pron industry....and I'm not willing to make that sacrifice.

+1

It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Honestly I dont know. I think the vid description says Z

Clicked on this page and noticed a horizontal scroll bar function on the video. First time Ive seen that but its very helpful :nthat:

The thing is, with statements like "all women need to respect themselves" you're really missing out on logic. Thats like saying "all kids need to go get college degrees"...but if that happened, who would serve our food, and collect our trash, INTEGRAL parts of what makes our society tick.

If all girls respected themselves, and there were no sluts, there would be ALOT less sex being had, alot more anger and stress in our men, no pron industry....and I'm not willing to make that sacrifice.

You can respect yourself and get into a one night stand.

I just can't respect someone that dresses like that (it's based on first impression yes, but that first impression is still the most important).

I think everybody should act in a way you can respect them. They don't.

pimp.gif
And fools think Gohan was at his best against Cell.. I've never been a believer of that.

This Gohan had power AND confidence. He didn't need to see his friends getting crushed in order to get the job done.

Mystic Gohan > SSJ2 Kid Gohan
What am I reading? This cant be life... Mystic Gohan was Gohan at his worst. Overly cocky and caught the L of his life over it.

Teen Gohan>>>>
Man what series of DB is this??
laugh.gif

Clicked on this page and noticed a horizontal scroll bar function on the video. First time Ive seen that but its very helpful
nthat.gif
Looks like Dragonball GT, that piece of crap

Last edited:
Gohan had the potentiel to be the strongest of all.

Even over goku.

His mother ****** it up with studies and **** like that :smh:

:pimp: And fools think Gohan was at his best against Cell.. I've never been a believer of that.

This Gohan had power AND confidence. He didn't need to see his friends getting crushed in order to get the job done.

Mystic Gohan > SSJ2 Kid Gohan

What am I reading? This cant be life... Mystic Gohan was Gohan at his worst. Overly cocky and caught the L of his life over it.

Teen Gohan>>>>

Man what series of DB is this?? :lol:

Clicked on this page and noticed a horizontal scroll bar function on the video. First time Ive seen that but its very helpful :nthat:

Looks like Dragonball GT, that piece of crap

Dragon Ball GT NEVER happen....repeat it with me...GT NEVER Happened

that is all

i think i asked this before but forgot the answer, why did the super sayian 4s have red hair rather than blonde?

weathermen are really milking this storm. Standing in the middle of the ocean, trying to get nominated for a local emmy...

You might see a glimpse of it.

Last edited:
If Prince were a rapper he would be Smoov-E

:lol: son is like the white suga free.

I can see that too. Dude is super talented though. He can play a ton of instruments and gets hella broads that why I said it. 

so whats his story? is he serious or is this some parody/joke type deal? where's he from? any mixtapes?

Hes from the bay. Hes been around selling albums since the late 90s. Did alot of stuff with Mac Dre. No mixtapes. Uses hella old school equipment for his beats. Recently retired as "Smoov-E" and now performs 1950 doo-wop style rock under the name "Eli". His real name is Eli Meltzer.

Last edited:
:smh: meant to put red fur.

It's because ss4 is a combination of super saiyan and the great ape.

That's why they have fur.

EDIT : Sorry for the double post.

yeah but why is it red?
their past three transformations involve getting blonde hair & then they decided to magically switch it up and give them red fur for ssj4? why isnt the fur blonde?

Last edited:
:smh: meant to put red fur.

It's because ss4 is a combination of super saiyan and the great ape.

That's why they have fur.

EDIT : Sorry for the double post.

yeah but why is it red?
their past three transformations involve getting blonde hair & then they decided to magically switch it up and give them red fur for ssj4?

You wanted blond fur?

it would have been better imo :\

Back
Top Bottom