the thread about nothing...

Called my girl's mom a B**** earlier today and told her to leave the house, and this was after she went to church.
Had me skip the Skins game and all that.
I don't think I've seen a more evil woman.
This person can try to demean, manipulate and degrade her own children. She is not my blood and she won't be talking to me like that.
I've tried to be respectful and turn the other cheek to her behavior. Straw that broke the camel's back today.

whats wrong dude? you always listening to our problems, whats wrong?

Friday the 13th occurs 3 times this year, each 13 weeks apart from the other. This won't happen again for 666 years.

I hate that movie....in a good way
As do I. I looked forward to the parts when they were younger because you could tell they were hopelessly in love. And then when they showed the parts when they were older, it seemed so awkward and had so much tension. Just two people getting annoyed with each other

The part that kills me is the end...cause it shows me what kind of person I am regarding relationships...I sat thinking things would work out still

The scene where he tosses his ring and she helps him try and find it |I

Jennifer and Ryan did their thing in that film

Pretty eventful weekend. Halloween party yesterday, went as Mario even tho the costume was a little short length wise. People were feeling it and there wasn't any Mario's or Luigi's except a few slutty chicks. Got called black Mario a lot of times
roll.gif

Can't remember what I ate after the party but it's messed up my stomach. Been ******** watery all day
sick.gif
I farted earlier and liquid sharts ended up on my boxers. I'm scared to eat now
mean.gif

As do I. I looked forward to the parts when they were younger because you could tell they were hopelessly in love. And then when they showed the parts when they were older, it seemed so awkward and had so much tension. Just two people getting annoyed with each other

The part that kills me is the end...cause it shows me what kind of person I am regarding relationships...I sat thinking things would work out still

The scene where he tosses his ring and she helps him try and find it |I

Bouta watch it...

has anyone seen these in stores anywhere?? i used to cop the big bucket of em but now i cant find em anywhere but online and its not even the good ones like the ice cream and coffee flavors.

The scene where he tosses his ring and she helps him try and find it
tired.gif

Bouta watch it...
Enjoy your depression for the night

my kitchen manager fired me because he didn't like me. straight up hated me and fired me for it. this fool is hated by every single one of the cooks. all the other managers love me too. all my co workers just dropped in on me at my house today (i live across the street) i heard it caused some waves and alot of people are quitting now because there is no telling who will be fired next for no reason.

i'm all gravy though. called my old job and might get back in there and i also landed an interview 20 minutes after i got fired. :lol:

my kitchen manager fired me because he didn't like me. straight up hated me and fired me for it. this fool is hated by every single one of the cooks. all the other managers love me too. all my co workers just dropped in on me at my house today (i live across the street) i heard it caused some waves and alot of people are quitting now because there is no telling who will be fired next for no reason.

i'm all gravy though. called my old job and might get back in there and i also landed an interview 20 minutes after i got fired. :lol:

most cooks seem cool.
job seems like they're OD unappreciated though.

stay up playa

[rick ross] **** em [rick ross]

i'm all gravy though. called my old job and might get back in there and i also landed an interview 20 minutes after i got fired.
laugh.gif
Hmmm..sounds like some of ya'll could make a team of your own

yeah most cooks are either cool as hell or else just od weird and you'd never want to kick it with them. yeah the un appreciation sucks. ****** pay is probably the worst part but i like everything else about it. we all go salsa dancing after work on saturdays. :lol: those are my boys, that's why they all dropped by the crib today, they thought i was sad or something. someone also started a rumor i punched my manager. :rofl:

appreciate it mmg. i got a bunch of leads already, trying to get back in my old 4 star french restaurant i used to serve at. they pay their cooks guap and the servers tip you out. :nthat:

we could all do a great migration but that's already been happening. most dudes got second jobs at this steakhouse and are leaving to work there more since the pay is better. they all are asking their second jobs if they need a guy. i expect to have a job within a few days.

we could all do a great migration but that's already been happening. most dudes got second jobs at this steakhouse and are leaving to work there more since the pay is better. they all are asking their second jobs if they need a guy. i expect to have a job within a few days.

your circle seems damn strong

yeah i just met these dudes in june too when i started there. i'm actually going to go to ecudor with one if i can stack the money, but he already told his mom i'm staying with them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom