the thread about nothing...

If Prince were a rapper he would be Smoov-E

:lol: son is like the white suga free.

I can see that too. Dude is super talented though. He can play a ton of instruments and gets hella broads that why I said it. 

so whats his story? is he serious or is this some parody/joke type deal? where's he from? any mixtapes?

Hes from the bay. Hes been around selling albums since the late 90s. Did alot of stuff with Mac Dre. No mixtapes. Uses hella old school equipment for his beats. Recently retired as "Smoov-E" and now performs 1950 doo-wop style rock under the name "Eli". His real name is Eli Meltzer.

peace on the info, ima have to check out more of his stuff. im liking what i have heard so far.

Whoa Whoa Whoa...stop the presses.

Vegeta and Bulma had a DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?

When the eff did this happen? I thought trunks was their only kid? What episodes of dbz/gt is that scene from. I ask only because I stopped watching dbz religiously after the first part of the Cell saga.

mean.gif
meant to put red fur.
It's because ss4 is a combination of super saiyan and the great ape.

That's why they have fur.

Because GT never happened thats why

I wanna take down the chick from the Jennie-O commercial...She NT Thick
smokin.gif

and the Keri variant from the Coke Zero commercial

Reminds me how many random obscure bettys u see in commercials

:smh: meant to put red fur.

It's because ss4 is a combination of super saiyan and the great ape.

That's why they have fur.

EDIT : Sorry for the double post.

yeah but why is it red?
their past three transformations involve getting blonde hair & then they decided to magically switch it up and give them red fur for ssj4?

You wanted blond fur?

it would have been better imo :\

Yeah maybe. Would have to see a photoshop of it to judge though.

Whoa Whoa Whoa...stop the presses.

Vegeta and Bulma had a DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?

When the eff did this happen? I thought trunks was their only kid? What episodes of dbz/gt is that scene from. I ask only because I stopped watching dbz religiously after the first part of the Cell saga.

Dragonball GT Episode 25
----------------------------

the video quality of meek mill new video :x

------------------

if i was a cartoon, Nani Pelekai :evil:

Last edited:
Went to Sneakertalk to see how it was, havent been there since we moved here

I see some of you guys post over there and here :smh:

Not gonna call you out though but :smh:

Went to Quizno's earlier to get a sandwich. The dude in front of me was trying to spit game to the fat chick making his sandwich. He was talking about how he could sell his WoW account for 10 g's. I was trying so hard not to laugh that I was making the Robert De Niro face.
article-1347874-0CCB9614000005DC-587_634x456.jpg

Went to Quizno's earlier to get a sandwich. The dude in front of me was trying to spit game to the fat chick making his sandwich. He was talking about how he could sell his WoW account for 10 g's. I was trying so hard not to laugh that I was making the Robert De Niro face.

that game is on point. 10G :lol:

That face :rofl:

i immediately thought of this face

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom