the thread about nothing...

movies people. i need names of movies. its gonna be a long night

11166738_det.jpg

Whoa Whoa Whoa...stop the presses.
Vegeta and Bulma had a DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?
When the eff did this happen? I thought trunks was their only kid? What episodes of dbz/gt is that scene from. I ask only because I stopped watching dbz religiously after the first part of the Cell saga.

In the uncensored manga, Vegeta actually rapes Bulma in the shower

Whoa Whoa Whoa...stop the presses.
Vegeta and Bulma had a DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?
When the eff did this happen? I thought trunks was their only kid? What episodes of dbz/gt is that scene from. I ask only because I stopped watching dbz religiously after the first part of the Cell saga.
In the uncensored manga, Vegeta actually rapes Bulma in the shower
I tried to google this and ended up reading some weird erotic fan fiction about Vegeta and Bulma.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What has been read cannot be unread

If you havent tried the Cap'n Crunch at Starbuck's, i strongly recommend you do so. its straight CRACK!!!

The 'Captain Crunch' at Starbucks
If you haven't ordered the Strawberries and Creme frappuccino yet, you're in for a treat with this one; order this with a shot of caramel, two shots of toffee, one shot of hazelnut, and two scoops of chocolate chips - guaranteed to super-charge your day.

If you havent tried the Cap'n Crunch at Starbuck's, i strongly recommend you do so. its straight CRACK!!!
The 'Captain Crunch' at Starbucks
If you haven't ordered the Strawberries and Creme frappuccino yet, you're in for a treat with this one; order this with a shot of caramel, two shots of toffee, one shot of hazelnut, and two scoops of chocolate chips - guaranteed to super-charge your day.

Sort of want.

sunflower seeds feel like a waste of ******g time. Leaves your mouth feeling raw and it barely does anything to feed your hunger....but damn I still love them

Called my girl's mom a B**** earlier today and told her to leave the house, and this was after she went to church.

Had me skip the Skins game and all that.

I don't think I've seen a more evil woman.

This person can try to demean, manipulate and degrade her own children. She is not my blood and she won't be talking to me like that.

I've tried to be respectful and turn the other cheek to her behavior. Straw that broke the camel's back today.

Called my girl's mom a B**** earlier today and told her to leave the house, and this was after she went to church.
This person can try to demean, manipulate and degrade her own children. She is not my blood and she won't be talking to me like that.
I've tried to be respectful and turn the other cheek to her behavior. Straw that broke the camel's back today.
You alright my dude? What she do that made you snap?

You alright my dude? What she do that made you snap?

word, that has to be a good story. things good w/ you and ya gal?

I hate that movie....in a good way
As do I. I looked forward to the parts when they were younger because you could tell they were hopelessly in love. And then when they showed the parts when they were older, it seemed so awkward and had so much tension. Just two people getting annoyed with each other

Back
Top Bottom