the thread about nothing...

Haha I didn't notice that. Just thought it's a simple commercial about being healthy and working out and the actors didn't want to over act.
I hope everyone realizes the lady has now become an alcholic after ditching her peleton bike and hanging out with toxic friends who enbaled her to drink more gin. It's gonna be more f'ed up when the peloton women finds out her friend was having sex with her behind her back.

AntiqueEmotionalHuemul-size_restricted.gif

I hope everyone realizes the lady has now become an alcholic after ditching her peleton bike and hanging out with toxic friends who enbaled her to drink more gin. It's gonna be more f'ed up when the peloton women finds out her friend was having sex with her behind her back.
I was thinking about that too. Will everyone start blaming aviation gin for telling people to drink alcohol if things aren’t going their way? Telling people to deal with their problems by drinking? Probably not since everyone love Ryan Reynolds so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peloton made a small boo boo and newer ads will make up for it.

they should focus more on like an introvert becoming more social by way of the classes and not on pressure from others

Had the most excruciating migraine this morning when I woke up. I’ve only had about 2 or 3 headaches in my whole life. I don’t know how people live with this pain daily.

Anyways I forced myself to hit the gym And it went away in about 30 seconds. Still washed, but glad that’s over with.

Back
Top Bottom