the thread about nothing...

Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz 2..

tumblr_p8tatrLWJk1ulk50do1_400.gifv

Since Deadpool Ryan Reynolds been one of the best marketers out there. Leaning on that peloton ad that folks had issue with. I still don't understand the issue, but genius to use it and the actual actress while the controversy is hot. Hope she gets famous and successful though off that stupid ****.

Why didn't people like the Peleton commercial? Body shaming? I saw it but I didn't think it was a big deal. Did they make it seem like she didn't want a bike and the husband was forcing her to workout? How do we know she didn't ask for an exercise bike. There were certain parts where it seems like she didn't want to workout but she still did, but I just saw it as having to be motivated and dedicated to a workout. Did I miss something to not feel the same as others?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did think it was kinda weird when at the end she looks at her husband and he smiles at the TV instead not looking at her

I did think it was kinda weird when at the end she looks at her husband and he smiles at the TV instead not looking at her
Haha I didn't notice that. Just thought it's a simple commercial about being healthy and working out and the actors didn't want to over act.

Back
Top Bottom