the thread about nothing...

IMG_20191225_212544824.jpg

Bling bling....

You know it! I'm a firm believer it's not about the age of the shoe, it's about how the shoe was maintained throughout the years. Just like cars. No separation of any kind on the shoes.
Yea true. If the temp in your house or room that you keep them in stay consistent it should be good. Too much heat and humidity will ruin it.

Random thought as I am eating Mongolian Beef at a Chinese restaurant. Onion cooked just right is one of the most underrated things in all of life. I think when you order food, they should ask how you like your onions cooked just like they do with eggs and steak.
Where did you get the Mongolian beef from? Are you saying that the onions In it isn’t cooked right? So hard to find a place that could make Mongolian beef right. Yung kee in Oakland Chinatown is prob the better ones but they’ve been inconsistent lately.

Where did you get the Mongolian beef from? Are you saying that the onions In it isn’t cooked right? So hard to find a place that could make Mongolian beef right. Yung kee in Oakland Chinatown is prob the better ones but they’ve been inconsistent lately.
I don't even know what it was called. Just some random place I stopped by and saw was open when I was passing through San Leandro and Hayward. I like onions cooked, but not overcooked. Raw and overcooked onions are not the way to go IMO.

I don't even know what it was called. Just some random place I stopped by and saw was open when I was passing through San Leandro and Hayward. I like onions cooked, but not overcooked. Raw and overcooked onions are not the way to go IMO.
Hmmm more curious now on which restaurant it is. Not a fan of raw onions myself. I dont know how people could get raw onions in their double double at In-N-Out.

Wearing them now and then helps keep the shoe in place.
Yea, I think the pressure from wearing it helps. But Im really picky and hate undeadstockimg a pair if I don’t wear it often, it bothers me knowing it got dirty and won’t get worn much. I either don’t wear it or wear the hell out of it once I break them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah it has to be Wendy's, they put an anorexic chicken paddy in their chicken sandwices. I've seen bigger chicken nuggets.

Hell nah I choose Wendy’s over Jack In The Box what I had was disrespectful

But the weird thing about Wendy’s is you can’t taste the cheese even if you order extra cheese

Anyone know how Paypal credit works?

Bought three things. One was returned and I'm waiting for a refund. I want to pay off the other one in total.

Is it possible for me pay them off separately or is it treated as a lump sum?

Back
Top Bottom