the thread about nothing...

Do you think that there is equal representation on this site in regard to women?

We'd know the real deal if women were here on equal terms, then showing penis pic's and comparing size to the discomfort of many here.
Chief, one step at the time. Get em females up in here first.

Do you think that there is equal representation on this site in regard to women?

We'd know the real deal if women were here on equal terms, then showing penis pic's and comparing size to the discomfort of many here.
I mean would that make you feel differently. Women comparing **** pics? I mean the guys on here post pics from a public site(instagram). As far the representation on this site well obviously its unequal but if more broads want to come thru, they are welcome.

I mean would that make you feel differently. Women comparing **** pics? I mean the guys on here post pics from a public site(instagram). As far the representation on this site well obviously its unequal but if more broads want to come thru, they are welcome.
...and that's why they are not comfortable here.

Someone I know of in passing but I do not know personally, ran over and killed a pedestrian a few months ago. I see the perpetrator still posting freely on social media without a care in the world.
I’ve been hit by a car on 2 different occasions. Could it not have been a accident?

...and that's why they are not comfortable here.
I think we just look at women differently. I dont see them as victims. I think .majority can handle being called broad or *****. If someone is uncomfortable with the word broad, well they have a tough road ahead of them.

From what I understand, they've been chased off of this site.
Shame. Though hard, ironfisted rules ain't the move; it negates the very title of this thread.
I say tough it up, or speak up. We're grown enough in here to at least contemplate all views.

1578365201519.gif

Back
Top Bottom