the thread about nothing...

Man I wasn’t even thinking about race when I posted that :lol: I just thought you were from NY.
Screenshot_20191130-085832.png

What type of comments make you think that
The entire site. It does mirror society, comparing men to women if someone departs from the status quo, calling men female dogs, suggesting that being emotional is somehow wrong and feminine, et al. The female appreciation posts, as if women asked these dudes to show appreciation in some way by posting pics of their favorite looking women. Objectification. Reading the comments of many here, you'd think that there is something terribly wrong with being a woman, or even embracing the feminine.

The entire site. It does mirror society, comparing men to women if someone departs from the status quo, calling men female dogs, suggesting that being emotional is somehow wrong and feminine, et al. The female appreciation posts, as if women asked these dudes to show appreciation in some way by posting pics of their favorite looking women. Objectification. Reading the comments of many here, you'd think that there is something terribly wrong with being a woman, or even embracing the feminine.
Honestly I dont see it like that. I think I'm an equal oppuritnist if you are wack you are wack. Whether Male or female. As far the photos being posted, I dont like thirst traps myself. But someone women want to be objectified. As far the site not reflecting the real world, I agree but only because I see a lot of men being kinda simpish now a days imo

Honestly I dont see it like that. I think I'm an equal oppuritnist if you are wack you are wack. Whether Male or female. As far the photos being posted, I dont like thirst traps myself. But someone women want to be objectified. As far the site not reflecting the real world, I agree but only because I see a lot of men being kinda simpish now a days imo
Do you think that there is equal representation on this site in regard to women?

We'd know the real deal if women were here on equal terms, then showing penis pic's and comparing size to the discomfort of many here.

Back
Top Bottom