the thread about nothing...

Eh, I don’t believe in taking away something forever b/c of one mistake. It devalues all the mistakes they didn’t make. Too extreme for me.
While I do believe in second chances, the family of the victim lost someone dear to them forever. There has to be some form of consequence for the perpetrator.

1578368927262.gif

brah how did you work out the scheduling? my main roadblock is we have conflicting schedules. her bd is close 7+ hours away so she has full custody.
We just chilled on the weekends in the night. I believe she had slightly older(10 years old) kids that can watch over themselves. But i guess if yours willing to she should could get a babysitter.

I haven't done a painting in a while so i figured this would be a good way to start back up. Although I'm not necessarily a fan of K. Michelle, I've always loved this album cover and knew I'd paint it at some point. It took about an hour. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Screenshot_20200106-232314_PhotoGrid.jpg

20200106_231637.jpg

20200106_233006.jpg

I haven't done a painting in a while so i figured this would be a good way to start back up. Although I'm not necessarily a fan of K. Michelle, I've always loved this album cover and knew I'd paint it at some point. It took about an hour. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Screenshot_20200106-232314_PhotoGrid.jpg

20200106_231637.jpg

20200106_233006.jpg

damn my G that's dope.

you have been here for officially 3 years longer than me on NT...we both grew up on this forum. do you think you will ever stop coming to this site brah?

My friend was seeing a woman with a 4-5 year old kid. He creeped in at midnight after the kid went to bed.
that's what im trying to work up to my G lol

One girl I used to smash (single mom) would put her 13year old son to bed at 8pm. I’d show up at 9pm and she would sneak me into her room. I’d be hitting it until 4:30am. Kid would eventually tell his dad that his mom is always making loud moaning sounds at night.

Back
Top Bottom