the thread about nothing...

I just copped a dope *** umbrella, watch it never rain in Houston again. If it does rain, and the umbrella works as advertised, I’m gonna end up starting a movement.
What brand? I've been looking for an umbrella that doesn't take up too much space.

kobe-bryant-shoe-timeline.jpg
If Adidas does it right? They are going to blow Nike's Kobe line out of the water this time around. They are sitting on a gold mine, especially if they do the retro's one to one, exactly like the originals. They do not even need Kobe's name on the kicks, no need for any public affiliation, as they already call it the Crazy line.

Why Would anyone cut grass when its raining? Damm near dangerous if you asked me.
'sup dude.
Have you noticed the disappearance of a few individuals during this month in particular? I've been sitting back, observing a certain lack of participation....:lol:

If Adidas does it right? They are going to blow Nike's Kobe line out of the water this time around. They are sitting on a gold mine, especially if they do the retro's one to one, exactly like the originals. They do not even need Kobe's name on the kicks, no need for any public affiliation, as they already call it the Crazy line.
Didn't they re-release the Crazy line with updated tech? Curious as to how those were.

Played in Crazy 8s years ago and ended up getting turf toe.

'sup dude.
Have you noticed the disappearance of a few individuals during this month in particular? I've been sitting back, observing a certain lack of participation....:lol:
Interesting, maybe 1 or 2.
But I've notice burner accounts getting put on blast.

Didn't they re-release the Crazy line with updated tech? Curious as to how those were.

Played in Crazy 8s years ago and ended up getting turf toe.
I don't know. I stopped buying Adidas kicks once boost became their platform shoe cushioning system. I can't play in it, can't even wear it walking around. I hear nice things about Bounce, but I'd prefer the old school feet you wear, and pure motion models. I never had issues with any adidas product until boost.

knew it was savoys when i saw it. :lol:

don't play yourself. go to howlin rays. wait in that line. i think they open at 11, get there a little before 11 on a weekday and you should be alright.
Yessir! I will do that tmr!!! How’s the line if I try 6pm tonight since they close at 7?

I don't know. I stopped buying Adidas kicks once boost became their platform shoe cushioning system. I can't play in it, can't even wear it walking around. I hear nice things about Bounce, but I'd prefer the old school feet you wear, and pure motion models. I never had issues with any adidas product until boost.
Lots of money on the table for Adidas to put out old kobe sigs. Especially if they put out the right colorways and or don't skimp on the materials and tech, and honestly they shouldn't use boost if they decide to upgrade the models. Maybe bounce or lightstrike. But definitely not boost.

Back
Top Bottom