the thread about nothing...

@girlnxtdior
82898987_116859819574771_8650204311893820918_n.jpg

Wow I had no idea. Was it the timing (eating late), the amount of food, or the type of food?

It was all of it. Late night junk food with sodas and add the fact that I ate like that in the daytime as well. I did lots of sports so it didn’t affect me until I quit sports....but kept the same eating habits. Let the years pass by and the high blood sugar ate away my leg and arm muscles.

It was all of it. Late night junk food with sodas and add the fact that I ate like that in the daytime as well. I did lots of sports so it didn’t affect me until I quit sports....but kept the same eating habits. Let the years pass by and the high blood sugar ate away my leg and arm muscles.

Thanks for sharing that with us.
Im 30 now and this is the worst shape I been in in forever. Last 2 years I gained 30 pounds cuz of the crazy hours I been working and late night dinners. I was looking for a reason to sign up for a half marathon in 3 months, this is it. Im gonna sign up tomorrow and commit.

I am sorry to hear that and hope you get better. But thank you for imparting the knowledge to us.

Can eating late at night really be that bad if it's not junk?

Thanks for sharing that with us.
Im 30 now and this is the worst shape I been in in forever. Last 2 years I gained 30 pounds cuz of the crazy hours I been working and late night dinners. I was looking for a reason to sign up for a half marathon in 3 months, this is it. Im gonna sign up tomorrow and commit.

Glad I could help any of you guys with being aware of the dangers of late night junk food eating. Trust me man, stay active and eat better. I know in my heart that I wouldn’t have done what I did had I been warned about it.

I am sorry to hear that and hope you get better. But thank you for imparting the knowledge to us.

Can eating late at night really be that bad if it's not junk?

Thanks Freaky, I’m getting better but still not out of danger yet. I have to continue my diet and exercise letting time heal me. I’m fully committed though.

Eating late still isn’t good for you because your adding sugar to the body when it’s not needed. Think about it, you eat late and you go to sleep shortly....the body is not going to burn off that sugar, carbs, fat. This is how you gain weight in a bad way and you can still develop diabetes if it’s in your family history. The Dr told me it’s best to have dinnner no later than 8pm so I’m sticking to that.

So I’ve been purchasing online for a cool minute, and I’ve never had a problem until yesterday. Ordered something for my nephew through eBay, it says delivered on usps site, as well as the eBay app, but nothing in my mail box. For those who have experienced this problem, what should I do? I’m going to call Usps in a few hours to report it

When they first sent me the breakdown, I was hot! I started reading up, I mean really reading up about your rights as a tenant. It's confusing, under my state (Cali) law, it says that they're not supposed to charge for normal wear and tear. At the same time, it also states that if it's disclosed on the leasing agreement, there's nothing you can do. These people just look for any reason not to give you your deposit back.

had a place try this one time. I was gonna pay it and everything but mY GF was PISSED and she wasn’t bout to let it slide. Emailed the office for a more detailed invoice complete with receipts of charges, and highlighted the parts of the rental agreement that stated what they could and could not charge us for. Put the address of her lawyer (she didn’t even have a lawyer) on the bottom of the email.

They sent us an updated invoice that took all charges off except a $50 carpet cleaning fee with a photocopy of the invoice of the materials used :lol: :lol:

I guess They just try to get away with what they can until someone calls them out.

Back
Top Bottom