the thread about nothing...

What would you like to know?
IMG_20200215_152802378.jpg

Already got 2 sessions in.
Hows the fit and overall performance of the shoe?

Update regarding me joining my friend's rec league. Teammate texted me and asked more about my playing background and told me he wanted to look me up on maxpreps.

Man, wtf. I don't even think their database goes back that far.

This dude is making me not want to play anymore.

You know, you could just bust his ***. Like really set up a practice and drop about 12 to 18 quick and he'll get first hand experience of your skills

Lots of money on the table for Adidas to put out old kobe sigs. Especially if they put out the right colorways and or don't skimp on the materials and tech, and honestly they shouldn't use boost if they decide to upgrade the models. Maybe bounce or lightstrike. But definitely not boost.
Agreed, or protro the adidas kobe models.

Got my security deposit back from my old place. Out of the $800, I got back $325.

It's like why even bother trying to get the place all cleaned up nicely for them, mf's are still going to charge a cleaning fee. Here is the break down,

1. $150 General cleaning
  2. $120 Carpet cleaning
  3. $56 prorated fee for painting the walls
  4. $147 for the remaining utilities
It's funny, the leasing supervisor who did the final walkthrough was so impressed with how well I maintained the apt and how clean it was. Of course she teased me with "we might not even charge you a cleaning fee." She even wrote that on the inspection paperwork, but said that it was up to the manager.

Got my security deposit back from my old place. Out of the $800, I got back $325.

It's like why even bother trying to get the place all cleaned up nicely for them, mf's are still going to charge a cleaning fee. Here is the break down,

1. $150 General cleaning
  2. $120 Carpet cleaning
It's funny, the leasing supervisor who did the final walkthrough was so impressed with how well I maintained the apt and how clean it was. Of course she teased me with "we might not even charge you a cleaning fee." She even wrote that on the inspection paperwork, but said that it was up to the manager.
It is a scam, I am surprised there isn't some mechanism in place to stop this from continuously happening to renters. They can arbitrarily charge whatever they want out of your deposit.

It is a scam, I am surprised there isn't some mechanism in place to stop this from continuously happening to renters. They can arbitrarily charge whatever they want out of your deposit.

When they first sent me the breakdown, I was hot! I started reading up, I mean really reading up about your rights as a tenant. It's confusing, under my state (Cali) law, it says that they're not supposed to charge for normal wear and tear. At the same time, it also states that if it's disclosed on the leasing agreement, there's nothing you can do. These people just look for any reason not to give you your deposit back.

I saw a woman working at a restaurant wearing a birth control patch clearly visible on her arm. She must be very confident. I am not judging, but I know most of society is going to. Just like how some woman on the reality show Love Island was shamed for it. Most young women are on some form of birth control, it is just a matter of taking it behind closed doors.

Adidas has some ammo but I think Nike just has a deeper arsenal of classic Kobe’s. Adidas definitely is in a good spot but I don’t think they can blow Nike out of the water. It’s like each Kobe lowtop nike model has its own cult following.
Off topic I would really love a pair of grinch’s

1. $150 General cleaning
  2. $120 Carpet cleaning
In all the places I’ve rented in NYC my security deposit has NEVER covered any of that BS. Only time you never got back your security deposit is if you destroyed the place or you left behind a bunch of **** that required additional garbage labor.

They takin’ y’all for a lick in CA :smh:

In all the places I’ve rented in NYC my security deposit has NEVER covered any of that BS. Only time you never got back your security deposit is if you destroyed the place or you left behind a bunch of **** that required additional garbage labor.

They takin’ y’all for a lick in CA :smh:

This is what I thought the security deposit was for. Damage done to the apt. These property owners are just crooks.

Back
Top Bottom