the thread about nothing...

883hwsh5n8j41.jpg

Last edited:
Scrolling through the gallery of thread about yams...them text message snippets...

Man, all I can do is thank God for my wife. As close to 100 percent positive I'll ever be in terms of knowing i ain't getting played.

I had an offer on GOAT accepted. I completely forgot that it was still up. Idk if I should be mad or happy that I got em. :lol: :smh:

You don't even have to talk about it, they can read your minds.
#freakytechnology
Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I havent ruled this out yet. Sure does seem like things I think about are being portrayed in my feed as well when I know I dont talk about them outloud or search them on the web.

I had a post I typed up in this thread about the best sitcoms but never hit send. Was waxing poetically about Community...since I started typing that post, I have been suggested 4 different Community related articles in my google feed.

Never searched the show on the phone. Didnt say it outloud. Just typing on NT.

Same for Entourage but I know that's cuz I was watching it on my smart tv which has my gmail account and this I'm getting entourage article suggestions. But Community? Doesnt add up.

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I havent ruled this out yet. Sure does seem like things I think about are being portrayed in my feed as well when I know I dont talk about them outloud or search them on the web.

I had a post I typed up in this thread about the best sitcoms but never hit send. Was waxing poetically about Community...since I started typing that post, I have been suggested 4 different Community related articles in my google feed.

Never searched the show on the phone. Didnt say it outloud. Just typing on NT.

Same for Entourage but I know that's cuz I was watching it on my smart tv which has my gmail account and this I'm getting entourage article suggestions. But Community? Doesnt add up.
You have a Android?
Either the keyboard or the browser has a keylogger feature. This is how they collect data and interpret what ads they need to show you.

Oh they are definitely listening, watching and monitoring. What do you think cookies are? Yesterday me and a coworker were talking about how much Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys for in 1989. We started wondering how much that much that would equal today. I typed in “140” into google and the third suggestion was “140 Million in 1989 today”. :wow: That pretty damn specific just to pop up based of 3 numbers.

In your individual experiences, are work meetings set up in advance where the outcome of the meeting is to let the person go, or is that usually a drop of a dime, no heads up/notice type of thing?

In your individual experiences, are work meetings set up in advance where the outcome of the meeting is to let the person go, or is that usually a drop of a dime, no heads up/notice type of thing?
In my experience THOSE meetings are at the drop of a dime, towards the end of the day.

Why is there no such thing as creamy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? What timeline is this?!?!?

Actually it’s not anymore. It’s dry and crumbly. Think about what it looks like when you bite into a Reese’s cup..
8B49BC3E-C0F4-4A35-B8CA-6A0CB7F75CBA.jpeg

..versus when you bite into a PB&J sandwich.
AAF4AB96-4CB8-4B2B-B93B-DAA210FE41E2.jpeg

Why can’t we get ^THAT peanut butter into these cups. Part of me knows it’s so the candy can retain its shape and probably last longer. But still, we got cars that drive themselves and life like sex bots but we still eating gritty peanut butter..

Back
Top Bottom