the thread about nothing...

l80qcax0y7j41.jpg
Nah, i don't believe post the link. Looks like a ted talk.

The Eggs and the Trees are the ones I DON’T like. The chocolate to PB ratio be all off.

The Eggs and the Trees are the ones I DON’T like. The chocolate to PB ratio be all off.
I dont mind the ratio in the eggs or trees.

But large gourmet PB cups and fun size reese's suck to me for this reason. The regular size truly is the perfect ratio.

debso debso , alchemist iq alchemist iq , marikomorose marikomorose

4th Blindfold Test Miles Davis part 1 of 2

Four years ago, the last time Miles Davis was blindfold-tested, I remarked that he was "unusually selective in his listening habits." The only record that drew a favorable reaction was one by Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, which brought a five-star rave. Everything else was put down in varying degrees: Les McCann, Rod Levitt, Sonny Rollins, Eric Dolphy, Cecil Taylor; even his early favorite Clark Terry and his idol Duke Ellington.

Looking back at earlier interviews with Miles, I am reminded that he was not always such a tough sale. In his first test (September 21, 1955), he gave four stars to Clifford Brown, four to a Metronome All-Stars track, and five to a record featuring Louis Armstrong, Bobby Hackett, and Jack Teagarden. Ellington elicited a twenty-five-star rating - or at least, the wish that there were such a rating. (He now abstains from using the rating system.)

Recently, visiting Miles in his Hollywood hotel suite, I found strewn around the room records or tape cartridges by James Brown, Dionne Warwick, Tony Bennett, the Byrds, Aretha Franklin, and the Fifth Dimension. Not a single jazz instrumental. More about this in the next installment. Meanwhile, here is the first half of a two-part test.

:lol:

3171b3c2be7952dcdcaa1a0e1e3ec8d5.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Back
Top Bottom