the thread about nothing...

5'11. Always was a sized in-between a 3-4 and learned to play the post in middle school and HS.

Learned how to utilize my size as a guard.

And by default I end up in the post because no one else knows how to defend and box out properly for rebounds.

Same here (5-10) , I have to play the post because the bigger guys don’t know or like to play it. Funny thing is I’m usually the shortest dude there but it helps I can jump high (rim level) for rebounds.

Just walked into the mall to get my 2nd hat back from Lids. They did the free embroidery but took almost a month to get back from them. At least it came out nice, figure I’d wear Adidas Kobe shoes once they retro again.
75FBCCB4-2AE6-4669-97E8-D00C17EE0E18.jpeg

1F8204CC-E8A7-4DE9-A77D-8783707B4F07.jpeg

I guess with Kobe passing, it will allow all sorts of people to wear some distasteful s&@.

I think today is the first time I’ve been legit heated at work. Stubborn people are the worst :smh:
Kinda had a semi personal blow up at work yesterday myself (personal as in it was not directed at anyone). In my work area, there are only 3 people around, but one is a high ranking manager and they all heard it.

High ranking manager talks to me about it and was cool and what not...but I dont really trust it...was stressing at home last night.

Then today I get hit with the "let's have a meeting on friday" from my direct manager who works at a different facility than I and has scheduled maybe 2 meetings with me since I've started working at this location. I did ask what it pertained to and the topic she said we would discuss was not related to the incident. But real funny timing.

What makes it bad is son did this in blonde hair then have the nerve to even speak on anyone else's level of pro blackness.
Yeah, I don't get it. Dude was clearly into the white and yellow from the pics posted. It's like his faux pro black gimmick stems from him feeling guilty or something idk. I'm perplexed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom