the thread about nothing...

The Antidote
04F96A75-8809-4DE4-B0D3-2FDDF7B19D43.jpeg

Morning TAN!

Gym time!!!

Feel like eating some Thai food and Thai Iced Tea after. Hope they’re open.
Have you noticed any increase in the staff sanitizing the equipment? I haven't gone since Wed out of fear for getting it. The cases are increasing so rapidly here in NYC, more than half of NY states total cases(729) are spread within the 5 boroughs. Crazy **** man & they just finally announced closure of NYC public school system

Last edited:
Have you noticed any increase in the staff sanitizing the equipment? I haven't gone since Wed out of fear for getting it. The cases are increasing so rapidly here in NYC, more than half of NY states total cases(729) are spread within the 5 boroughs. Crazy **** man & they just finally announced closure of NYC public school system
It’s the same amount of staff. On Sundays it’s usually less workers too. But I do notice that one or two worker(s) sanitizing machines, before I don’t even see them doing it. Haha. I went to the one in Downtown Oakland today and I do notice less people are working out but not too bad. I went to one in Castro Valley the other day which is smaller, most of the people that goes there lives around the area instead of outsiders and everyone was fine.

If you’re worrying about it just run around the park and do body weights till it hurts haha. A lot of push ups, pull ups, chin ups and dips if they have the bars for it. I’m not gonna let this bother me and interrupt my life unless im forced to, but I understand why people are playing it safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my commander friend

I received this from a reliable source:

"Please be advised, within 48 to 72 Hours the president will evoke what is called the Stafford act. Just got off the phone with some of my military friends up in DC who just got out of a two hour briefing. The president will order a two week mandatory quarantine for the nation. Stock up on whatever you need to make sure you have a two week supply of everything. Please forward to your network."

I’ve been told this message been floating around. I’m going to get better clarification. Make sure this isn’t a hoax.

I’ve been told this message been floating around. I’m going to get better clarification. Make sure this isn’t a hoax.
Stuff like that is when people panic/panic buying and hoarding causing more chaos.

The media and the govt won this one. This is exactly what they wanted.

It’s the same amount of staff. On Sundays it’s usually less workers too. But I do notice that one or two worker(s) sanitizing machines, before I don’t even see them doing it. Haha. I went to the one in Downtown Oakland today and I do notice less people are working out but not too bad. I went to one in Castro Valley the other day which is smaller, most of the people that goes there lives around the area instead of outsiders and everyone was fine.

If you’re worrying about it just run around the park and do body weights till it hurts haha. A lot of push ups, pull ups, chin ups and dips if they have the bars for it. I’m not gonna let this bother me and interrupt my life unless im forced to, but I understand why people are playing it safe.
At least they're sanitizing. Yeah I'd imagine the # of people coming in has decreased. I am worrying about it not going to lie. I do a lot of cardio at work like at least 7-9 miles according to my phone lol. You're braver than me lol but I'm sure after a week of not going I'll be back sometime this upcoming week because if it's only going to get worse here on in than no point in not going.

At least they're sanitizing. Yeah I'd imagine the # of people coming in has decreased. I am worrying about it not going to lie. I do a lot of cardio at work like at least 7-9 miles according to my phone lol. You're braver than me lol but I'm sure after a week of not going I'll be back sometime this upcoming week because if it's only going to get worse here on in than no point in not going.
That’s a lot of moving for a day. As long as you’re staying active it’ll be good until you feel safe to go back. 2-3 weeks of not hitting the gym won’t hurt you that much. I don’t think I’m more brave, I just feel that you could get it anywhere, not just the gym. So why limit myself even if the gym might have a higher percentage of getting it. For the people that’s crowding around Costco and groceries stores it’s just as bad or worse since there’s hundreds of them shoulder to shoulder. I still spray down the stuff before and after use.

On a positive note, there’s this annoying ****er at work that usually won’t stf* even tho I’m busy or trying to show that I don’t want to talk. This week he asked if any of my family members have symptoms or sick. I said I don’t know anyone that is sick and he still haven’t really talk to me much and stayed farther away...hope it stays that way. Hope his *** will still practice social distancing after all of this is over since he’s acting this way. Before I would be patient with him but from now on I’m just gonna show him he’s bothering me and to **** off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom