some ppl staaaarted singing it
not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forever just b/c-

this is the song that never ennnnnds,
yes it goes on and on my friennnnds,
some ppl staaaarted singing it
not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forever just b/c-

*please continue singing until you can't*

Been down bad lately

- Basically lost my whole spring semester of my senior year because of this Corona virus, we've been forced to go home. This was supposed to be the semester where I finally take a step back, enjoy myself, and make the most of things
- Got heartbroken badly because of cultural and religious factors out of my control to a girl I clicked with HEAVY. This really is the #1 thing killin me.
- Graduation ceremony, spring concert, spring dinner cruise, etc all other senior events likely to be cancelled
- Spring break plans got cancelled, now I'm home for a month
- Coachella got moved and I probs can't go anymore
- Post-grad depression sinking in early bc of this. We didn't really get a chance to process and digest all of this, just had to move out

Trying to stay up and be positive but it's not happenin rn

- Basically lost my whole spring semester of my senior year because of this Corona virus, we've been forced to go home. This was supposed to be the semester where I finally take a step back, enjoy myself, and make the most of things
- Got heartbroken badly because of cultural and religious factors out of my control to a girl I clicked with HEAVY. This really is the #1 thing killin me.
- Graduation ceremony, spring concert, spring dinner cruise, etc all other senior events likely to be cancelled
- Post-grad depression sinking in early bc of this. We didn't really get a chance to process and digest all of this, just had to move out

Not to downplay your feelings, but you got some light *** issues going for you right now.

Head up. **** will shape up. And stay healthy.

Are you in HS or college?

College

I know it's first world problems type stuff, but it's just unfortunate how all these things happened at once and fast

I have to give my hats off to the elite for coming up with this. We've have crisis that were either economical or diseases that came and went, but not something to this degree. This is ingenious on their part.
They have evolved. Done their research over the years on what worked and didn’t.

They have evolved. Done their research over the years on what worked and didn’t.
The part where I give them most credit, is they hit us when we least expected it. Economy was flourishing. We were excited about entering a new decade. Looking ahead to Olympics and election. Then Bam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom