the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I highly recommend epic react if you’re moving around the whole day. Not too soft and not too stiff. Most of those are going on sale too now since they’re discontinuing it.
That’s a shame they’re discontinuing them. I thought the epic reacts were one of Nike’s better looking runners in a while.

I remember they said the boost was like walking on clouds. False
I remember when they said Roshes were like walking on clouds. False
Lol every persons feet are different. Still haven’t felt that cloud feeling.
I was so let down by the Roshes.. comfortable for the first hour or so then it just went away

That’s a shame they’re discontinuing them. I thought the epic reacts were one of Nike’s better looking runners in a while.

I was so let down by the Roshes.. comfortable for the first hour or so then it just went away
The React line hasn't stopped. They just renamed the models. They still have their flagship model and then less expensive ones.

One of my college friends hosted a great FB Live session going over today’s economy and the stock market
Made me remember that I am in fact an Economist by degree.
My career has taken me into the accounting route and I have been very fortunate and successful being in this field but at the end of the day I really enjoy talking about the Economy not how Assets = Liabilities + Equity

I'll be going on FB live tomorrow doing a painting. It's kinda dope bc I've never had to prepare to do a painting, this is my first time having an audience so I want everything mapped out.

How do you all handle situations when somebody that you're an acquaintance with (say a co-worker or neighbor) implies that they want to hang out on a friendly level, like go out or go to one another house, but you really don't want to hang with them on that level? If they ask for your number do you give it to them?
Do you nip it in the bud and say no or just give them your number and avoid them?

How do you all handle situations when somebody that you're an acquaintance with (say a co-worker or neighbor) implies that they want to hang out on a friendly level, like go out or go to one another house, but you really don't want to hang with them on that level? If they ask for your number do you give it to them?
Do you nip it in the bud and say no or just give them your number and avoid them?
What is it about this person that makes you not want to hang out with them on a "friendly" level? In general I think it is best to be on good terms with people, you never know when they might be able to help you down the road.

Got a bad feeling I'm about to be let go from the gig. My position is one of two slots and given the pandemic, my specific position is currently slammed at work.

But if the company does layoffs cuz of a struggling balance sheet, I dont feel too great about my chances. We just did layoffs before the start of the year too.
CEO put out a statement saying they are indeed going to be laying folks off. Will find out at the end of the day today if I'll have a guaranteed paycheck beyond next week.

Why make folks work a shift under such uncertainty.

Also, in the statement by the CEO, he was touting the extra 600 from the CARES program as a great benefit to folks who will be laid off. I get we all have money to manage...would seem better to not try and put lipstick on this pig however.

Damn so React ain’t **** either huh? :lol:
I’ve checked em out at outlets and I thought they seemed legit but I never actually bought em.
Honestly, the comfiest shoe I have ever worn to this day are the Lebron 8s. They were exactly the shoe that made me feel like I was walking on clouds and I haven’t felt that for quite some time.

Do you realize before the Information Age, people kinda just made **** up?
Been thinking about this a lot lately. Most of the things we have been taught are complete BS. It's a bit disturbing when you think about how many individuals are going through life, still believing erroneous information.

Religion, drugs, health, politics, history. Etc..

Back
Top Bottom