just cracked the screen on my lenovo laptop again
the computer runs good, but i swear the monitor seems so fragile :smh:

Good deal on this BT speaker for anyone interested. Im boutta cop

Link

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408_203311.jpg
    Screenshot_20200408_203311.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 22
What’s the difference with boost and ultra boost? I’m thinking about getting some new work shoes and that adidas sale is calling me. :lol:

Y’all ever see a joke feel so miserably that it’s funny? Everyone will talking n laughing then here comes _______ w/ that wack *** joke followed by dead silence :rofl:

What’s the difference with boost and ultra boost? I’m thinking about getting some new work shoes and that adidas sale is calling me. :lol:
Isn’t it the same? Ultra boost is the model. They just call the foam on the midsole Boost

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ube
Boost is the technology. Ultra Boost is the flagship model, everything else like the NMD or Pure Boost is a lower budget version. However, if you have to be on your feet all day and or if you are on the heavier side, I would opt for Bounce over Boost. Bounce is more stable. Boost is too squishy and makes your foot fatigue after a while.

Boost is the technology. Ultra Boost is the flagship model, everything else like the NMD or Pure Boost is a lower budget version. However, if you have to be on your foot all day and or if you are on the heavier side, I would opt for Bounce over Boost. Bounce is more stable. Boost is too squishy and makes your foot fatigue after a while.
Even if you’re not a heavy person, I feel that it will still make your foot fatigue. I had a couple pairs back then, wasn’t even on my feet that much and I still couldn’t stand it.

Even if you’re not a heavy person, I feel that it will still make your foot fatigue. I had a couple pairs back then, wasn’t even on my feet that much and I still couldn’t stand it.
I wear mine when I don't have to walk more than 10 minutes straight. If you are sitting for prolonged periods of time and only have to walk a little, they are very comfortable.

Boost is the technology. Ultra Boost is the flagship model, everything else like the NMD or Pure Boost is a lower budget version. However, if you have to be on your feet all day and or if you are on the heavier side, I would opt for Bounce over Boost. Bounce is more stable. Boost is too squishy and makes your foot fatigue after a while.
:lol: **** ok well then yeah I’m going to need shoes that can keep my feet happy and not hurting for 8hrs a day. I’m constantly walking throughout the 8 hrs picking up ****. Also I am a big boned dude :lol: So then what would you guys recommend for Nike’s and then for Adidas?

I wear mine when I don't have to walk more than 10 minutes straight. If you are sitting for prolonged periods of time and only have to walk a little, they are very comfortable.
Nah not for me, maybe cuz I have boney feet and it makes me feel unstable.

:lol: **** ok well then yeah I’m going to need shoes that can keep my feet happy and not hurting for 8hrs a day. I’m constantly walking throughout the 8 hrs picking up ****. Also I am a big boned dude :lol: So then what would you guys recommend for Nike’s and then for Adidas?
I highly recommend epic react if you’re moving around the whole day. Not too soft and not too stiff. Most of those are going on sale too now since they’re discontinuing it.

Adidas Alphabounce, Nike's equivalent to Bounce is probably React. I don't know what model. They branched off to new ones and I haven't been keeping up.

Nah not for me, maybe cuz I have boney feet and it makes me feel unstable.
People have different opinions about it. But it seems like even the people who love Boost don't think they're good if you put your weight on them a long period of time, even if it is just standing and walking.

Back
Top Bottom