the thread about nothing...

toosie slide is a hit. I enjoy it.

And the new fionna apple getting a 10/10 on pitchfork seems excessive off 2 listens. But i get that I probably don't connect with it as much as a woman might. They also gave MBDTF a 10 which i think is dumb...but they gave kid A a 10 and i am alll the way on board with that.

Anyway....hope everyone is having a good sunday
I think pitchfork’s system can be a bit political, however, they’ve put me on to a ton of dope stuff especially in sub pop & rock categories.
At one point, i think/thought this movie had be banned in mad places. Larry a dark dark man, he def has been thru some things cuz the beginning and end of the film is od wild. Hell even kids is crazy crazy bugged. The one and only film that didnt really hit for me Wassup Rockers
I’ll watch up Wassup Rockers a lil later. Never seen it b4.

Preaching nonsense too :lol: Like food trucks don’t prepare food behind huge windows in full view or that the cooks wear gloves and masks. Good thing Los Angeles isn’t anywhere close to NY when it comes to virus numbers. Khufu should worry about himself and put his mask back on.....although it would be bit redundant on him

1587312940095.jpeg
Nah, cali might different from ny b/c I have never seen anyone wash their hands b4 preparing food. Whether it be a outside stand or in a truck. This is where the term “dirty dogs” stems from. From what I remember, my father refused to eat stuff from those things for that reason alone :lol:

Nah, cali might different from ny b/c I have never seen anyone wash their hands b4 preparing food. Whether it be a outside stand or in a truck. This is where the term “dirty dogs” stems from. From what I remember, my father refused to eat stuff from those things for that reason alone :lol:

Where u from

Totally different here. We have all sorts of food trucks from tacos to lobster dinner plates. Damn near any food you can think of from any country you can think of. California has strict enforced rules on safety/cleaning but this pandemic has vendors on even higher alert to wear more protective gear.

I wouldn’t eat from a food truck in NY if they don’t wash their hands too so I don’t blame you :lol:
NY is def not the place to have take out food due to the outbreak. Like they say “Men lie, women lie. Numbers don’t”

I try not to buy from anyone with zero feedbacks, if I do I’ll message first. And if it’s a listing that has been up a while... I’ll ask them if it’s still available.

Never heard of Grailed, might have to check it out. I tend to not buy resale so that site is new to me. Good tip!

I slipped up and ate dark chocolate and now I’m fatigued :smh:
You need to have your blood sugar tested. Just not now, I wouldn’t recommend you going anywhere near a NY hospital/clinic.

Back
Top Bottom