the thread about nothing...

5efszl7yzyy51.jpg

I won't used that word on this site going forward since it was widely misinterpreted with the ways I used it. But I ain't changing the way I think or see things.

What was the context of the word "Ghetto" here?

You Black?

aepps20 aepps20
layziegunts layziegunts
KHUFU KHUFU

Since you want to drag keep dragging my usage of the word, I meant that it was in a bad neighborhood active with crime and disenfranchised conditions.

Let's be honest, Suge Knight wasn't smart himself for going back to his old neighborhood knowing how troubled it was. He ended getting himself in legal trouble resulting in prison time until his 70s for it.

CTRL + F : "Ghetto"

What is the context of the word here, therealest1 therealest1 ?

I used that to describe the immature or unacceptable behavior of those types I females I referenced.

Are you black?

I see you keep avoiding that question.

You KNOW a non-black person using that word SO freely is out of line.

I'll let you keep trying to figure it out for fun. It seems so enigmatic for you.

Everyone uses it as I mentioned. I referenced a young Middle Eastern lady and a young White lady used it to describe how they felt about specific topics.

I don't see it out of line since I heard it used so much in my life by all ethnic groups. Now I will take a stance that Black people using the N-word as a term of endearment is out of line and ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom