the thread about nothing...

Loving the positive thinking! You never know when luck is on your side. The closest I’ve ever come was 2 numbers and 1 mega, didn’t pay much though.

It’s a good thing when I’m talking to single women younger than me but sucks when you’re talking to the divorced ones my age and up. Sometimes I’ll land the cougars who think I’m much younger though :lol: :emoji_muscle:
Absolutely! Cultivate a winning attitude and one day the numbers will match up, I’m certain they will for you and me both. Keep playing!

I posted this in the Supreme thread where @PoweredbyMSG was a regular and met some people there IRL
In regards to @PoweredbyMSG
I gave it some thought. After connecting the dots, I think he deactivated his account on his own terms.

He was a regular in the Thread about Nothing. When a regular hasn't posted in a while, either I or someone in the thread would express concern. First thing we do is check the person's last login date and activity. If the person hasn't been active for a while, we assume the worst. But by him deactivating his account, I think he is in some way trying to convey to us that he is alright and chose to retire.

If an admin @Methodical Management or @kdawg can confirm that he really did deactivate his account that will give us a peace of mind.

kris-kross-l-r-chris-mac-daddy-kelly-chris-daddy-mac-smith-on-29061992-in-mnchen-munich-usage-...jpg

picture-21 (1).png

HBCU graduated here...

On the campaign, Biden had said he would forgive $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers, and the rest of the debt for those who attended public colleges or historically Black colleges and universities and earn less than $125,000 a year.
😳😳😳

Just like some of Harden's double step backs, it's obviously a travel, but they make it look somewhat natural.
In that step through, they lift the pivot to take a step then shoot, not to shoot. The rule isn't written specifically enough to eliminate that loophole so I see why people think it's legal.

So do regular layups fall under that same loophole?

The pivot foot is moved then you shoot. It isn't moved "to shoot."

Do it in your kitchen so you see how it works.

Back
Top Bottom