the thread about nothing...

Thrift store find today. Probably give it to my little nephew since he likes vintage looking hats.
1001D7C9-A542-4024-AA81-BA94E58225DA.jpeg

I've known this and I am not even paranoid anymore. I see ads on social media of things I posted about on NT but never even searched on Google or anywhere else.
I'm 100% certain that apps/phones listen to us. I didn't even have Facebook app on my phone until tonight. Earlier today I made a quick reference to a specific fraternity. Later tonight I mentioned a certain signature shoe, didn't even say the exact style or color. I download fb and see tons of ads for paraphernalia for that fraternity and a Nike ad led with that exact shoe I was talking about. The shoe thing could possibly be a coincidence but the fraternity thing is not. I never search for it and no one I communicate with regularly is a member.

Ok now this is getting creepy, I just saw an ad on social media for a product that I started to consume recently. I never said the brand or product out loud. I never typed it anywhere. I did not even buy it myself, it was given to me.

Naw i didnt get to ask why. It happened pretty fast. Im guessing its because what i was wearing (some loose baggy-ish clothing)
That’s odd because I’m seeing lots of early and late teens wearing baggy clothes again. My brother and I were just talking about that earlier, thrift store had a bunch dressed that way. Either way, OG sounds respectable so I’d be cool with it. Meanwhile my *** is about to turn 40 next month and I’m getting called “muchacho” or “Joven” by the waitresses :lol: :blush::pimp:

I hit one number too, that’s potential. Definitely playing tomorrow as well, I bought a quick pick earlier.
Loving the positive thinking! You never know when luck is on your side. The closest I’ve ever come was 2 numbers and 1 mega, didn’t pay much though.

Lmao damn that bad. Thought it was good thing :lol:
It’s a good thing when I’m talking to single women younger than me but sucks when you’re talking to the divorced ones my age and up. Sometimes I’ll land the cougars who think I’m much younger though :lol: :emoji_muscle:

Back
Top Bottom