the thread about nothing...

NimbleIdleHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

db8038dcc4593d1091f42ecd4fa8702c.jpg

Tried to watch Borat....made it about 30 mins in...its just too cringy for me. The whole movie is corny set up bits. I get it...it uncovers the ugly racist underbelly of the US. It is almost performance art...but that doesn't make it watchable for me.

I feel like its better in 5 min youtube vids then a full movie

Spamming to me would be posting just ''Gasolina'' over and over again. I don't do that therefore I don't consider it spamming. And you're lying cause aside from Reggaeton I also have posted other stuff in the Latino thread.

Here's the evidence:
Screenshot_20201117-035352 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022358 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022511.png

Screenshot_20201117-022528 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022416 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022554 (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-022705.png

Screenshot_20201117-021907.png

Screenshot_20201117-021745 (1) (1).png

Screenshot_20201117-021959.png
maybe you should just stop copying and pasting stuff in such abundance
i don't go in the latino thread but i know you post mad reggaeton stuff here that nobody responds to
lots of posts with no substance...i actually thought you were just trolling us with reggaeton
just conversate instead

if we lock down and we can knock covid out then everyone would be all for it
if we lock down and cases just keep on chugging along then .... wtf...

You're assuming that people are actually listening to the advice. Clearly, by and large people are not doing what they are supposed to do, not wearing masks, and still gathering. I see people doing wrong **** left and right in my area. Best thing I can do is protect myself. Can't worry about other people.

You're assuming that people are actually listening to the advice. Clearly, by and large people are not doing what they are supposed to do, not wearing masks, and still gathering. I see people doing wrong **** left and right in my area. Best thing I can do is protect myself. Can't worry about other people.
thats fair but thats why a shut down wont accomplish anything, there are too many people, mainly the healthy young people who rather live their lives and accept risks of getting covid, or they already beat it and don't fear it or feel safe with their antibodies

so you can quarantine and it's the right decision for you but meanwhile cases won't change at all IMO

Lockdown would help, even if its a bit. Like another poster said though, if you give people the option to dine in, or have places open like museums, large shopping centers, clubs and lounges, people will go. Take away those options and while some people will still find a way to hang with their buddies it will still help and deter people from socially gathering. Those weekly clubs will turn to a couple of indoor gatherings at someones home here and there but people (hopefully) still view their home as a safe zone that they dont want to “dirty” by having people over.

Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving should be really curved this year honestly. More the former, you go to a Friendsgiving then go to a tight circle Thanksgivin and yeah, you can see where that can go.

What happened with J.cole trying out for the Detroit Pistons? He realized it's not easy making a NBA team like it's in 2k..

Please don't remind me of that Mater P fiasco with 2 teams 20 years ago! Those tryouts were a joke.

It ain't easy to go back to it just because someone played in his past. Those NBA guys practice and exercise daily because it's their actual job.

Master P's NBA aspiration was doomed because he didn't play ball since college after suffering a major injury compounded with his lifestyle as a rap star. I recall he had stints in the 1998-99 preseason with the Hornets and in the 1999-00 preseason with the Raptors, and he got cut both times. It was just a ploy to sell some preseason tickets. It was just a circus with him on the teams.

Back
Top Bottom