the thread about nothing...

I’m ok with another lockdown, I’m also down with leaving everything wide open and letting nature take its course(that’s all it’s trying to do anyway). If I’m in the house locked down , how am I going to come in contact with people doing whatever?

8683e4be6c80b7f412ca3fe0a37288b759b2a0c0.jpg

I’m ok with another lockdown, I’m also down with leaving everything wide open and letting nature take its course(that’s all it’s trying to do anyway). If I’m in the house locked down , how am I going to come in contact with people doing whatever?
Fu** government Newsom. I'm tired of these damn lockdown and mask. Everyone should have free choice to do as they please as it has been...

Are you aware with how many people die from tobacco and alcohol? More people die from tobacco a DAY than people have been dying from covid daily.
No and I don't need it to understand the severity of what COVID can do. Because I've witnessed people around me get infected with it.

You sound selfish to think you can go about doing your own thing like it won't affect you. And maybe it won't. But there's a chance you could be hurting someone else.

And to just blame Newsom is a cop out. The entire world is fighting this issue.

No and I don't need it to understand the severity of what COVID can do. Because I've witnessed people around me get infected with it.

You sound selfish to think you can go about doing your own thing like it won't affect you. And maybe it won't. But there's a chance you could be hurting someone else.

And to just blame Newsom is a cop out. The entire world is fighting this issue.
Why are you trying to save everyone? If people want to do whatever...let em.

M MrClean510 , what you have to realize is that people who don’t smoke or have any other type of illnesses are dying, this includes children. I know you’re tired of wearing masks and the hassle of taking extra precautions (like we all are) but it needs to be done so that more people don’t get infected. We’re all tired G, just hang in there.

Are you aware with how many people die from tobacco and alcohol? More people die from tobacco a DAY than people have been dying from covid daily.
Why are you trying to save everyone? If people want to do whatever...let em.
im sorry famb but this way of thinking is HELLA WEIRD

how are you going to oppose wearing a mask IN A PUBLLIC SETTING
no one is forcing u to wear a mask at home

u are supposed to wear a mask in public to protect other humans

and the tobacco and alcohol argument is so inept

people choose to consume those things do u think people go to the store and willingly buy covid? :rofl:

these people working jobs where they interact with the public are out there dealing with fools who dont choose to mask up for dum reasons smh

common guys be a little mature and think of others, if u dont like the rules dont leave ur domicile and stay couped up, if u wanna participate in society u gotta follow rules

its really not that hard, put ur damn egos to the side

im sorry famb but this way of thinking is HELLA WEIRD

how are you going to oppose wearing a mask IN A PUBLLIC SETTING
no one is forcing u to wear a mask at home

u are supposed to wear a mask in public to protect other humans

and the tobacco and alcohol argument is so inept

people choose to consume those things do u think people go to the store and willingly buy covid? :rofl:

these people working jobs where they interact with the public are out there dealing with fools who dont choose to mask up for dum reasons smh

common guys be a little mature and think of others, if u dont like the rules dont leave ur domicile and stay couped up, if u wanna participate in society u gotta follow rules

its really not that hard, put ur damn egos to the side
First of all, I was talking about a lock down, I never said I didn’t wear a mask. My point is let stupid people be stupid people and whatever happens happens. We don’t have to shut everything down, leave it open. All the people against it can live their best lives. You can do whatever you want...you’ve been told what’s out there. Leave it a choice.

First of all, I was talking about a lock down, I never said I didn’t wear a mask. My point is let stupid people be stupid people and whatever happens happens. We don’t have to shut everything down, leave it open. All the people against it can live their best lives. You can do whatever you want...you’ve been told what’s out there. Leave it a choice.
my bad

But that doesnt make sense to me because there are people who have to work in settings where if other's are not wearing masks or following safety procedures it can lead to them and/or their family getting sick.

so letting people do what they want might sound good on paper but in reality it is not the way to go, IMO of course.

Cause they will get sick, fill hospitals to capacity, and prevent other people getting treatment. all while endangering everyone they come in to contact with and the medical professionals that have to treat them.
It’s a lose lose for literally everyone

Back
Top Bottom