the thread about nothing...

Random:

Does anybody; and I mean anybody; add milk and sugar to a cup of green tea? Cause I'm about to flip **** over here.

asian spots do it all the time. usually it's with honey doe.

jasmine-milk-tea-honey-boba-720x540.jpg

0dab12c02537e5f35d8566bfce473103.jpg

I’m craving a cheesesteak. Idk about y’all but when I make them at home they’re too greasy. I know it’s supposed to be, it feel like mine are extra. The alternative maybe a cheesesteak burger(that’s guaranteed to burn the roof of my mouth) or just chill on lunch and order pizza when I get home.

Earthquake was unique in his promos because he was always yelling and hopping mad. Him and his hopping mad interviews. 😆

I’m craving a cheesesteak. Idk about y’all but when I make them at home they’re too greasy. I know it’s supposed to be, it feel like mine are extra. The alternative maybe a cheesesteak burger(that’s guaranteed to burn the roof of my mouth) or just chill on lunch and order pizza when I get home.
Pizza

Lil Wayne can't stay out of trouble. He's still f'ing up with guns. He's getting hit with a gun charge, again. He's potentially facing 10 years with this one. He basically rehashed some old dumb 💩 with gun possession like an idiot. 🙄🤯🔫

Lil Wayne can't stay out of trouble. He's still f'ing up with guns. He's getting hit with a gun charge, again. He's potentially facing 10 years with this one. He basically rehashed some old dumb 💩 with gun possession like an idiot. 🙄🤯🔫

..aaand now we see why he was pandering to Trump. Trying to get that pardon lol.

Back
Top Bottom