the thread about nothing...

Are you aware with how many people die from tobacco and alcohol? More people die from tobacco a DAY than people have been dying from covid daily.

I will say this, you're comparing a disease that develops over decades vs something that can cause fatalities within months, weeks, or days. It's not an accurate comparison. But if you want to stand on your soapbox and yell, by all means do so.

I’m ok with another lockdown, I’m also down with leaving everything wide open and letting nature take its course(that’s all it’s trying to do anyway). If I’m in the house locked down , how am I going to come in contact with people doing whatever?

unless it's a cover up for radiation poisoning. but that's a reach lol.

Him and Keanu Reeves never really age:wow::lol:
Paul Rudd is a vampire
paul_rudd_hilarious_memes_01906.jpg

The "smart" one would be Puma, but i don't like puma like that. Never did. I'd be miserable & rich wearing that **** :lol:

Nike/JB is dead hoing me, but they got ohee clout. If they let me do a dunk, aj5, or sike you ain't gettin the rest of my secrets chump then ayo. Big maybe.

Adidas is ran by imbeciles. They stupid. Amazing archive, probably the best of the 5, but they stupid. I feel like I might snuff someone in their office. Who makes an all white shoe for BHM? They stupid. Amazing & very versatile logos.

Reebok... I think could make Reebok cool again. The british & vector logo though. Fly ****.

New Balance, I love NB, but an entire clothing line sounds like too much work.

I'ma have to be a Bok-Boy, nah mean? She saw my Tom & Jerry joints, and likedid them... Vocally "those are ca-yute." She said that... "Your welcome that I stepped in these." I didn't say that, but let me rock. Let me hype up. Nike (like bike), WE COMIN FOR YOU N---... Nope. Hey Sasha.

Yeah, Reebok it is.

The "smart" one would be Puma, but i don't like puma like that. Never did. I'd be miserable & rich wearing that **** :lol:

Nike/JB is dead hoing me, but they got ohee clout. If they let me do a dunk, aj5, or sike you ain't gettin the rest of my secrets chump then ayo. Big maybe.

Adidas is ran by imbeciles. They stupid. Amazing archive, probably the best of the 5, but they stupid. I feel like I might snuff someone in their office. Who makes an all white shoe for BHM? They stupid. Amazing & very versatile logos.

Reebok... I think could make Reebok cool again. The british & vector logo though. Fly ****.

New Balance, I love NB, but an entire clothing line sounds like too much work.

I'ma have to be a Bok-Boy, nah mean? She saw my Tom & Jerry joints, and likedid them... Vocally "those are ca-yute." She said that... "Your welcome that I stepped in these." I didn't say that, but let me rock. Let me hype up. Nike (like bike), WE COMIN FOR YOU N---... Nope. Hey Sasha.

Yeah, Reebok it is.

It didn't say the contract wouldn't allow me to wear other sneakers so I'm going with Puma.

Yea, I always thought those contracts that don't allow you to wear other brands were for on the court only. Outside of basketball I think you can wear what you want.
It depends on what they agree on, some won’t let you do anything other than their brand at all times. Kinda sucks.

Bear wakes up guy at the pool. Thought he was either sleeping or checking to see if he was dead lol. Wait for the end

Back
Top Bottom