the thread about nothing...

wow.png

Hi guys! Happy Monday...question anyone know anything about Skateboards? Or is there thread maybe that i could ask a dumb question

Hi guys! Happy Monday...question anyone know anything about Skateboards? Or is there thread maybe that i could ask a dumb question
[/QUOTE]
This:

or:
The Supreme or Dunk thread

This:

or:
The Supreme or Dunk thread
[/QUOTE]

Thanks i looked but apparently im blind LOL

Nate just proved what a lot of us all ready knew. 99.9% of them NBA ****** ain’t tough. They’re just in shape. I really wish they’d quit trying to perpetrate that. You’ve been groomed for the NBA since the 7th grade, when the hell did you get into a real fight??

Nate just proved what a lot of us all ready knew. 99.9% of them NBA ****** ain’t tough. They’re just in shape. I really wish they’d quit trying to perpetrate that. You’ve been groomed for the NBA since the 7th grade, when the hell did you get into a real fight??

Kenyon Martin Suggests Kevin Garnett's NBA Persona Was an Act, Calls Him a 'Porch Puppy'

It’s unfair to make this assessment about the rest of the league based on a Nate Robinson boxing performance
And just cause you are tough doesn’t mean you can box.

But I agree with you that nba players are soft. Look at lebron

i feel like some one should invent a coffee stir stick that is just sugar. So as you stir it dissolves into your coffee. And then you just drop the rest in when it gets too small to hold

Kenyon Martin Suggests Kevin Garnett's NBA Persona Was an Act, Calls Him a 'Porch Puppy'

“The dogs with the loudest barks are the ones that are most afraid.” Haven’t seen it proved wrong yet..

It’s unfair to make this assessment about the rest of the league based on a Nate Robinson boxing performance
And just cause you are tough doesn’t mean you can box.

But I agree with you that nba players are soft. Look at lebron
Oh I was brought to this conclusion wayyy before this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom