the thread about nothing...

It’s unfair to make this assessment about the rest of the league based on a Nate Robinson boxing performance
And just cause you are tough doesn’t mean you can box.

But I agree with you that nba players are soft. Look at lebron

Agreed. Nate is 5'9". He doesn't represent what most of what the entire NBA looks like :lol: Technique is more important than athleticism but you can't teach size either. Putting up 6'6" NBA players up against Jake Paul is a whole nother story.

Agreed. Nate is 5'9". He doesn't represent what most of what the entire NBA looks like :lol: Technique is more important than athleticism but you can't teach size either. Putting up 6'6" NBA players up against Jake Paul is a whole nother story.

Is this just for boxing or do you think those 6'6+ NBA players would translate well in UFC too?

I wonder how Tyson and Jones are feeling this morning. That feeling of being sore must be hitting big time today.

7197n9-qLXL._AC_SY741_.jpg

I feel like all parties could have handled themselves better. But it is easy for me to say that. Nobody was standing on my tables
I have no problem with what mans said on that video. Only questionable thing was him cursing. Very rarely is cursing neccesary, but those rare occasions where it is necessary, its to show folks that there is a different kind of energy being displayed and you mean what you say. Might have been needed with that crowd, especially if that was his 2nd time asking folks to stop.

I’d like to get in a short beef with someone named “Chester”. That’s how I feel rn, s/o to Teanna Trump. Be safe out here.

Back
Top Bottom