the thread about nothing...

Now I'm sitting here wasting my time with this ****.
Screenshot_20201130-135004_Chrome.jpg

What in the actual ****ery is this?
:lol:Yea, the convo has taken many different (wild) turns.

no, professionals in UFC. is your argument just for jake paul?
Yes. Read what I said again especially the last line. Putting an amateur or novice against a Pro isn't good in any circumstance in any contact sport.

Agreed. Nate is 5'9". He doesn't represent what most of what the entire NBA looks like :lol: Technique is more important than athleticism but you can't teach size either. Putting up 6'6" NBA players up against Jake Paul is a whole nother story.

you do realize mans gonna be built like bol bol if he 6'6" fighting at Jake Pauls weight
Jake Paul is a Cruiserweight which is at 200lbs. MJ was 216lbs when he was playing and kobe was at 212lbs. Shedding that little weight is nothing.

People put too much weight on size. I get it, there’s weight classes in PRO fighting for a reason, on the flip side, you shouldn’t be out here letting people punk you because they’re bigger than you. I know everyone is going to say the dont but, I see how you talkin..

People put too much weight on size. I get it, there’s weight classes in PRO fighting for a reason, on the flip side, you shouldn’t be out here letting people punk you because they’re bigger than you. I know everyone is going to say the dont but, I see how you talkin..
Taking **** is different than breaking down why someone failed. Not sure I get the correlation, or feel it is legit.

If Brock Lesner grabs your girl's ******* with you standing there, what do you do?

If Brock Lesner grabs your girl's ******* with you standing there, what do you do?
We finna fight fam. Idk about y’all, but I was taught to never let ANYONE punk you. I may get my *** whooped, but I ain’t go out like no *****. History has shown me that even in the given situation, If you boot up 100%, genuinely, they’re going to back down questioning why you’re not scared.

We finna fight fam. Idk about y’all, but I was taught to never let ANYONE punk you. I may get my *** whooped, but I ain’t go out like no *****. History has shown me that even in the given situation, If you boot up 100%, genuinely, they’re going to back down questioning why you’re not scared.

Just asking.

But like it was asked above, how did this convo even turn into this when we were talking about people actually agreeing to fight vs. others? :lol:

Someone brought up Nate’ s height and how he doesn’t represent the rest of the NBA as if a taller player would’ve faired better. Yea, they’d have a reach advantage, but what good is it if you don’t know how to utilize the advantage? Nate didn’t lose because he was short, Nate lost because he can’t fight. :lol:

Someone brought up Nate’ s height and how he doesn’t represent the rest of the NBA as if a taller player would’ve faired better. Yea, they’d have a reach advantage, but what good is it if you don’t know how to utilize the advantage? Nate didn’t lose because he was short, Nate lost because he can’t fight. :lol:
Yea but the "scared to fight somebody because of size" came out of nowhere. That's all. :lol:

Size matters, point blank. We have to stop pretending it doesn't.

Everything matters. Skill, Athleticism, size, experience. It all goes into the equation.

Yea but the "scared to fight somebody because of size" came out of nowhere. That's all. :lol:

Size matters, point blank. We have to stop pretending it doesn't.

Everything matters. Skill, Athleticism, size, experience. It all goes into the equation.
Never said it doesn’t matter. I said people give it too much weight. No pun intended.

The fact that people are legit mad at the Kevin Hart / daughter a *** joke is fried to me .

I can’t believe people are this mad at a comedian over a joke .

sensitive times we living in

Just asking.

But like it was asked above, how did this convo even turn into this when we were talking about people actually agreeing to fight vs. others? :lol:

I would like to talk about this if yall don't mind. I asked this a few days back but nobody answered :frown:

So what would it have to take for you to fight another man? Preferably asking those who actually think and plan for the future. No shots if you don't.

So what would it have to take for you to fight another man? Preferably asking those who actually think and plan for the future. No shots if you don't.

I think about this quite often. Like what would take ME over the top. I don't know man.

You have to defend yourself but I ain't going out there looiking for anything.

I feel like I have too much to lose and I ain't carrying so I am at a disadvantage in that department. You never know who is holding what out there.

Homie ain't a *****
The fact that people are legit mad at the Kevin Hart / daughter a *** joke is fried to me .

I can’t believe people are this mad at a comedian over a joke .

sensitive times we living in
Too be fair, he makes a lot jokes directed at darkskin black girls. It's an accumulation of things. Definitely not the 1st.

I think about this quite often. Like what would take ME over the top. I don't know man.

You have to defend yourself but I ain't going out there looiking for anything.

I feel like I have too much to lose and I ain't carrying so I am at a disadvantage in that department. You never know who is holding what out there.

We can’t let that family trust of yours just fall to some guy because you hit him. I’m still willing to be your security guard for anything above 55k and benefits fam.

That was me. I brought it up because you said nate losing is proof that 99.9% of NBA players aren't tough and they're just in shape. How is one of the shortest guys in the NBA who doesn't even look like he can fight to begin with proof that an NBA filled with giants aren't tough?

Nate just proved what a lot of us all ready knew. 99.9% of them NBA ****** ain’t tough. They’re just in shape. I really wish they’d quit trying to perpetrate that. You’ve been groomed for the NBA since the 7th grade, when the hell did you get into a real fight??

Back
Top Bottom