the thread about nothing...

For $100,000 would you taunt & eat food in front of a starving poverty stricken child that hasn't eaten anything in 20 days?
source.gif

fam we are in the same boat . We have been in the office since day 1 with no option to work from home

in the office there’s about 12 of us , 1 just tested positive

we also have a giant warehouse / factory that though we don’t see most of the people from the floor , a few from shipping do come over of it’s a problem ...... they’re in the double digits of positive cases.

Human Resources checked our temp for a week that’s it , they’re not even telling us the positive cases . **** is insane
I work in a similar setting. It would be nice to work from home, but I conduct audits everyday so I have to spend lots of my time on the floor. So basically I’m exposed to all the employees, whether it’s in the office or production floor.

When one of my colleagues tested positive, every single person in the office of 10 (aside from me) had to quarantine. I felt so uncomfortable because I was the one who has the most contact with her. Sucks that management’s decision to keep me working was because I’m “young and healthy (I’m the youngest person in the office), and we need just one person from the department conducting the daily tasks”....I guess I’m just lucky that I never caught the virus.... yet :lol:

No, no, no. That's a cop out. After you're done, you'll never see that child again. In regards to you, their whereabouts is a mystery.

Money or the child?
Then I'd take that money and use it to help others in need. That kids temporary humiliation will be the sacrifice to help many other just like him.

Back
Top Bottom