the thread about nothing...

Man
Hit a cat last night
Was on the parkway going like 45 and he just ran out of some trees and there was nothing I could do
I didn’t know what it was and just kept going but the car behind me slowed down so I turned around and saw little homie laid out 😿😿😿😿
Went back like 10 min later to see if he had a collar (he didn’t) and someone else had ran him over, his head was like backwards and there was a puddle of blood

rip little guy. Had me ****ed up for a min last night
What did u learn from this experience?

original (1).gif

Man
Hit a cat last night
Was on the parkway going like 45 and he just ran out of some trees and there was nothing I could do
I didn’t know what it was and just kept going but the car behind me slowed down so I turned around and saw little homie laid out 😿😿😿😿
Went back like 10 min later to see if he had a collar (he didn’t) and someone else had ran him over, his head was like backwards and there was a puddle of blood

rip little guy. Had me ****ed up for a min last night

Make sure you keep him in your prayers/meditations.

what if i told y'all that one of the greatest American heroes is forced to live in Russia for the crime of informing the public of the truth

I think about this quite often. Like what would take ME over the top. I don't know man.

You have to defend yourself but I ain't going out there looiking for anything.

I feel like I have too much to lose and I ain't carrying so I am at a disadvantage in that department. You never know who is holding what out there.
I'm the same way. I haven't been in a fight since 97 in 8th grade. If I'm fighting I had no other option and it would probably be to defend myself. I've got a friend that loves to get drunk and try to fight people, I hate going out with him bc he gets so obnoxious and belligerent.

no dental insurance regular teeth cleaning with x-rays yesterday...$350 felt so ripped.

Honestly though the "flex culture" is the new drug addiction. Got these stores with "rent the runway" and letting you finance one article of clothing...like 3 payments of $49.99....what?

It’s like my workplace doesn’t care about Miss Rona that much anymore.
I won’t be shocked if homegirl snatches me anytime soon. :lol:
I can’t help but think that I’m risking myself and my loved ones’ lives every single day that I come into the office. :ohwell: Corporate life sucks *** sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom