the thread about nothing...

It just got real
The first member from our team (team of 6) put in his notice. Friday’s his last day

I’m not trying to be funny because I believe that COVID is deadly serious so if you have any relatives that have suffered through it then I apologize and my heart goes out, but I wish that scientists would develop a cure for baldness as quick as they came up with a vaccine for COVID. They would change people’s lives, significantly.

That was foolish, y’all ain’t leveraging the SITUATION
I think a lot of us ain’t onboard at this point

I’m not trying to be funny because I believe that COVID is deadly serious so if you have any relatives that have suffered through it then I apologize and my heart goes out, but I wish that scientists would develop a cure for baldness as quick as they came up with a vaccine for COVID. They would change people’s lives, significantly.

You not lying tho.
Seen a barber put fake hair on a dude and he legit cried tears of joy.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES I HAVE EVER BEEN TOLD

"This will be useful and something that you will need to use in life"

when my teacher was teaching how to write in cursive
You don’t have a signature? They stopped teaching it in Houston and it’s a whole class of kids that can’t sign their names. THAT’S some sad ****.

It’s like my workplace doesn’t care about Miss Rona that much anymore.
I won’t be shocked if homegirl snatches me anytime soon. :lol:
I can’t help but think that I’m risking myself and my loved ones’ lives every single day that I come into the office. :ohwell: Corporate life sucks *** sometimes :lol:

fam we are in the same boat . We have been in the office since day 1 with no option to work from home

in the office there’s about 12 of us , 1 just tested positive

we also have a giant warehouse / factory that though we don’t see most of the people from the floor , a few from shipping do come over of it’s a problem ...... they’re in the double digits of positive cases.

Human Resources checked our temp for a week that’s it , they’re not even telling us the positive cases . **** is insane

People put too much weight on size. I get it, there’s weight classes in PRO fighting for a reason, on the flip side, you shouldn’t be out here letting people punk you because they’re bigger than you. I know everyone is going to say the dont but, I see how you talkin..
Yeah I don’t think most people have the nerve in the heat of the moment to be able to spazz and bust someone’s head open with a baseball bat if necessary. you almost have to have been through some stuff that’s made you that way.

1606859001060.png

For $100,000 would you taunt & eat food in front of a starving poverty stricken child that hasn't eaten anything in 20 days?

edit:
You'll don't know what happens to the kid end when you're finished.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom