the thread about nothing...

Women eat up the southern accents like this on dudes. But vice versa? Havent seen much craze doe a woman with that accent. Not very sexy at all.

Hell, I'm annoyed by the accent, but I think Issa Raye's cali (white girl) accent is sexier than this. It's still annoying but its sexier than this.

Not looking forward for the next couple of days
20210203_212200.jpg
So are you legally allowed to even leave the house on Sunday? That's some state emergency type ****

So are you legally allowed to even leave the house on Sunday? That's some state emergency type ****
I dont remember the coldness from my childhood too much. But the last 10ish years of my adult life I've always seem to remember 2 or 3 days out the year where the high for the day is in the negatives.

I've been to work on a handful of those days. And only remember things closing on one of them from 2 years back when temps were record breaking cold. Cant remember if it was the high or the low, but I think it was like -23 degrees Jan 29th 2019.

Last edited:
Coldest I ever remember being out here was December like 6 or 7 years ago. The high was like 11 or 12 degrees and the low was right below 0. I was off but I was put shopping and felt every bit of the cold even with a heavy down coat on

I'm too uptight or too decent of a person to feel it is okay to drop the joke that homie should have went with the doctors from faceoff.

Crass and unnecessary.

Man bruh..man! I was in the grocery story last week, looking for spices(instapot might be the greatest Christmas present I ever received!), and I see a nice looking woman looking for spices too. I kinda recognize she really ain’t looking at anything. Then she just steps slap in front of where I was looking. I knew what she was doing and she had some mass in her sweats, but *****! Smile, speak do something! Then gonna say some slick **** when I walk off.

Another time, I come home a noticed a new tenant sitting on her balcony, smoking a cigarette. I go in the crib, change clothes and make a phone call. I notched started singing loudly(she was pretty nice tho). I look up she’s leaning on the rail on her balcony, staring at me through the blinds. The blinds are closed. Like wth?!? You don’t think that’s a little bit creepy??

Going grocery shopping during your lunch break instead of having to go after work or during the weekend >
How long your lunch break, good lawd.

Grocery shopping for me requires at least 3 stores to visit. Cuz I'm not paying full price for convenience. Hitting all the sales. And costco for bulk stuff.

How long your lunch break, good lawd.

Grocery shopping for me requires at least 3 stores to visit. Cuz I'm not paying full price for convenience. Hitting all the sales. And costco for bulk stuff.

It depends on my schedule. As long as the work is done. I usually take 30 minutes max, but today I'm taking an hour.

I also have a grocery store 5 minutes away (walking distance). 30 minutes top and i'm back.

You don’t have someone to do that for you?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not yet! We can't ALL have somebody doing our laundry either :lol:

Has anyone gone through the process of cataloging and getting trading cards graded for sale? I'm sitting on a few Pokemon cards (holos, 1st editions, Japanese...) from 15-20 years ago. Never played, only collected so they are in pretty good condition. I got a wedding to pay for and a few extra dollars would definitely help. Could be a nice come up based on some quick eBay research.

Has anyone gone through the process of cataloging and getting trading cards graded for sale? I'm sitting on a few Pokemon cards (holos, 1st editions, Japanese...) from 15-20 years ago. Never played, only collected so they are in pretty good condition. I got a wedding to pay for and a few extra dollars would definitely help. Could be a nice come up based on some quick eBay research.
I have never done so, no, but there is a local spot around my job that graded these items. Used to have a radio show every saturday morning but havent been in my car that earlier on a Saturday in a while.

Just googled and looks like they are still open. On the radio show people used to set up items to ship to them for verification and grading all the time. I'd reach out if you dont have any other options.

"Triple Crown Trading Company"
https://www.tcrowntom.com

Back
Top Bottom