the thread about nothing...

Had training in downtown the last two days and it was horrendously boring. The good news? I got the number of the baddest girl in the room.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Originally Posted by solarius49

^^Hey bro, im not mad at all about your line, you should probably make a separate thread for it to garner some more exposure

Thanks I appreciate it. I would make a thread but I didn't want to make the 1,000 clothing brand thread on nt and irritate everyone haha

might as well, i mean its your investment, theres a million other much more stupid threads ya know

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

^^Hey bro, im not mad at all about your line, you should probably make a separate thread for it to garner some more exposure

Thanks I appreciate it. I would make a thread but I didn't want to make the 1,000 clothing brand thread on nt and irritate everyone haha

might as well, i mean its your investment, theres a million other much more stupid threads ya know
Good point! Thanks for the advice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I posted my highschool pic in the "how was high school" thread.

But you can barely see my face, so I can deny its me if it ends up on a dating side 
ohwell.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOO encore encore I missed it. I always thought u were a dude trolling tbh.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Reading that high school thread, you see the similarities in the NT dudes that love to run their fingers, and how they really are in real life, it makes sense.

Name names

Originally Posted by k3stacks

But you can barely see my face, so I can deny its me if it ends up on a dating side 
ohwell.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOO encore encore I missed it. I always thought u were a dude trolling tbh.

laugh.gif

What have I said that would lead one to believe I was a dude 
Why would a dude do that 

No show for you!!

Originally Posted by k3stacks

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

What have I said that would lead one to believe I was a dude 
Why would a dude do that 

No show for you!!

VbDCU.gif

What is wrong with imgur.com?
Also, where can I get the most up to date info about imgur's pronlems.

@k3stacks
I couldn't see the image you posed until I copied the image location and went directly to the pic.
After doing that, I can now see the gif you posted.
I've noticed this for a while now, but I don't know why it's doing that.

Originally Posted by iYen

What is wrong with imgur.com?
Also, where can I get the most up to date info about imgur's pronlems.

@k3stacks
I couldn't see the image you posed until I copied the image location and went directly to the pic.
After doing that, I can now see the gif you posted.
I've noticed this for a while now, but I don't know why it's doing that.
 same
 also I keep getting redirected to rap forums

Back
Top Bottom