the thread about nothing...

I've made peace with Amy's weird conversations but they just keep coming :lol:
Earlier in the evening, she was messaging me about her orgasms, lesbian sex, post nut clarity, ...
Now that I've gotten full clear-cut confirmation that she's absolutely not into guys, I'm fully over my feelings for her and actually quite enjoying these highly arousing talks.

I do wonder if she's this open with with others as well.
Recently she told me that she feels very comfortable around me and that some of the things she told me are things that she never told anyone else.
However it it's not entirely clear to me if that includes the many sex conversations.

Last edited:
Earlier in the evening, she was messaging me about her orgasms, lesbian sex, post nut clarity, ...
Now that I've gotten full clear-cut confirmation that she's absolutely not into guys, I'm fully over my feelings for her and actually quite enjoying these highly arousing talks.

Recently she told me that she feels very comfortable around me and that some of the things she told me are things that she never told anyone else.
However it it's not entirely clear to me if that includes the many sex conversations.
You’ll be smashing in no time.

maybe

Late as hell to the party, but this sounds like a girl that’s lesbian just to make guys jealous. It’s a phase, because, you know, it’s possible to be bi.

today was day 1 of intermittent fasting for me. my goal was to eat strictly between 10am and 6pm. i'm a notoriously bad late night pantry raider and refrigerator visitor. was doing well after dinner but now it's 11:35pm where I am and snacking on tangerines. food has a spell over me. "first world privilege" but damn it's hard.

Seems like she is using you for attention and validation.

but hope all this time you puttin in pulls off

today was day 1 of intermittent fasting for me. my goal was to eat strictly between 10am and 6pm. i'm a notoriously bad late night pantry raider and refrigerator visitor. was doing well after dinner but now it's 11:35pm where I am and snacking on tangerines. food has a spell over me. "first world privilege" but damn it's hard.

Keep at it! I too was notorious for snacks and even meals after 11pm. Pretty much stopped that unless a dinner just happens to take long get to cook.

You’ll be smashing in no time.

maybe
Late as hell to the party, but this sounds like a girl that’s lesbian just to make guys jealous. It’s a phase, because, you know, it’s possible to be bi.
I already tried to shoot my shot a couple days ago during another raunchy conversation very late at night. I asked her if she’d be down to experiment with a guy. She responded that when she was younger (high school) she kissed guys for a time but only to keep up appearances because she wasn’t ready to come out yet.

So there is really no chance. She’s happy to be my wingwoman though.

Seems like she is using you for attention and validation.

but hope all this time you puttin in pulls off
I don’t think she’s only using me for her gain, she has actually helped me a lot. I was a closed book irl when it came to dealing with problems but my conversations with Amy have made me into a much more open person.

If I’m feeling down I can always count on her to help cheer me up. Yesterday she asked how I my first week of my programming education was going so I told her I was feeling a bit down because so far it’s going horribly bad. She quickly started a call on Discord and proceeded to try to make feel better and regain my confidence. Which eventually worked.

My goal was definitely to at least smash but that’s conclusively not an option so we’re just good friends now.

Last edited:

I don't know how you succeed to manage this, be a lesbian friend implies you won't #### her plus she can still steal your future crush, but if there's a fight, you're the only one, it's like having a man as a friend, but it's worst :lol: I think I'll prefer to have a gay man as a friend, he won't steal me anything plus like having a kid it would work at a magnet to women :rofl:
Gay friends, kids, or animals are a trap :lol:
More seriously if you're okay with that, because hearing a woman tells me all that stuff all day, if I know I won't #### one day, would annoy me a lot, like playing with my nerves, it's like talking about the cake you make to a diabetic, if I can't taste it, I don't wanna know

_

###### neighbors, 9 AM when dogs barked, then 10 AM and my neighbors using a hammer a sunday morning, people respect nothing
DON'T TOUCH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS !
Especially in apartments, I'ld like to be able to send them a fanfare or something, like their life is so busy they can't just do it the week end's afternoons ? Come on.

More seriously if you're okay with that, because hearing a woman tells me all that stuff all day, if I know I won't #### one day, would annoy me a lot, like playing with my nerves, it's like talking about the cake you make to a diabetic, if I can't taste it, I don't wanna know

It did annoy me for some time, now I just think of her more raunchy conversations as just something to get off on when it’s making me too horny.

It did annoy me for some time, now I just think of her more raunchy conversations as just something to get off on when it’s making me too horny.
But don't you find it unhealthy from her to get you excited/frustrated ?
I wouldn't understand women doing this, exciting a man knowing they won't do anything with him, it's even dangerous

wait her name has been Amy this whole time?? Please tell me you’ve seen Chasing Amy? Your story sounds like the entire plot to that movie. And yeah YNS

Back
Top Bottom