the thread about nothing...

gl man. Grabbed it.
That's wssup.

Like both sides won't renew.....gravy train is gravy...
Kobe was in heavy discussions around leaving Nike before he passed and looked as if that was going to be the actual move. Makes sense that Vanessa would move forward with honoring his intentions and not renew the partnership.

Money isn’t everything brah.

a lot more dudes in the nba been wearing Kobes since his death too, for awhile it was just DeRozan, IT, Booker that I can recall were heavy with the Kobes.

cropped-slow-money-turtle-logo-e1583706541310.jpg

Thing to never do : think every single day of how many years, if still alive, before be able to quit working, and in which health condition...

I'm on Niketalk way too much. I'd be ashamed to know how much time I've spent on here in my life. Until June 1st, I'm only gonna visit the site on weekends. I have too much stuff to accomplish and this place is so great that it serves as a distraction.
Who're you trying to convince, me or you???

My favorite holiday other than new year’s

Got da zaza on deck and a new beaker 🔥🔥🔥

gonna spark up a fat backwoods later in da evening

AABE62F4-F39E-4248-A2CD-4353653033BF.jpeg
Still illegal here and from what I read our president not for its legalization + can't go to Amsterdam with Covid :smh:

Was disappointed with comestibles when I went to Amsterdam, but not like Redman, just no effects, did you try to cook it ?

Was on NT, bathing in wine and nostalgia during both episodes. Took so many of us back in time. Most memorable experience watching a documentary.

Mannnn they had 500 hours of 97-98 footage but spent most to the doc recapping other seasons. Like what did his rookie year, or Doug Collins have to do with any of this? Showing us highlights of games that we can watch on youtube.

Doc would have been better if they didn't call it "The last dance" call it Bulls in the 90s or something

Still illegal here and from what I read our president not for its legalization + can't go to Amsterdam with Covid :smh:

Was disappointed with comestibles when I went to Amsterdam, but not like Redman, just no effects, did you try to cook it ?
When i was in paris i swore i smelled the aroma of weed by the Notre Dame cathedral lmfao
I finally found the source of the smell and it was some french dude cheifing by the river 😂

i guess the police are cool with it? I mean, they were patrolling the city on roller skates so i wouldnt expect them to be to strict 🤷🏻‍♂️

but no i never made edibles myself. I love them though.
Poppping a few weed gummy worms before concerts over mollies and all the other **** all day

When i was in paris i swore i smelled the aroma of weed by the Notre Dame cathedral lmfao
I finally found the source of the smell and it was some french dude cheifing by the river 😂

i guess the police are cool with it? I mean, they were patrolling the city on roller skates so i wouldnt expect them to be to strict 🤷🏻‍♂️

but no i never made edibles myself. I love them though.
Poppping a few weed gummy worms before concerts over mollies and all the other **** all day
There are a lot of smokers in France,that's the irony, I don't know if they are strict, I've never smoke outside, I would have been too anxious ^^ I'ld like it to be legal, don't want to smoke no more but some brownies or cookies with milk and weed in the three ones, wouldn't been against :lol: I'm not into drugs, but since I ate shrooms many years ago, I feel like cannabis is too soft, that's why edibles or moonrock or anything else than just natural, which doesn't seem like a great idea...Moonrock looks so good...

There are a lot of smokers in France,that's the irony, I don't know if they are strict, I've never smoke outside, I would have been too anxious ^^ I'ld like it to be legal, don't want to smoke no more but some brownies or cookies with milk and weed in the three ones, wouldn't been against :lol: I'm not into drugs, but since I ate shrooms many years ago, I feel like cannabis is too soft, that's why edibles or moonrock or anything else than just natural, which doesn't seem like a great idea...Moonrock looks so good...
It makes no sense for weed to be illegal in france when the whole country is run on cigarettes and coffee

It makes no sense for weed to be illegal in france when the whole country is run on cigarettes and coffee
Not to mention alcohol or the fact even codein is more easy to obtain legally, but that must have changed since a lot of people used syrup without coughing, they must have restricted this...

Not talking for others but coffee and cannabis are extremely addictive in my opinion, without coffee I'm feeling apathic, don't care about cigarettes and alcohol, never been addicted to them, but the few times I used to smoke cannabis, next time without it I was obsessed by it...

Perfect combo for me :

To wake up without having to work, coffee and cannabis then a good meal and video games on computer :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom