the thread about nothing...

tenor (1).gif

I live about 20-30 min from this city. Was telling my girl the other day how there's been a ton of these bicycle crews of White kids in our area that ride in the middle of traffic and block cars passing, etc and nobody cares but if it was a crew of Black kids it would be different. A week later this happens

Yes it's supposed to taste good, lucky I am it wasn't with ingredients or preparation when I tried :rofl:
Plus effects are really strong and you can easily understand how to die with this, as it affects quickly your bpm
And it's almost impossible to look normal if there are people with you while with alcohol you can try to just stay silent and drink a lot of water, but here you're so tired it's suspect :lol:
At least from my experience, don't know for you ?

EDIT :

Story time:

I had probably been living in Houston about 3 years. I had a townhouse on the end of Westheimer(I know y’all don’t know :lol: ).My crib was kinda the spot. One day my boy B walks in with a baby bottle full of a purple substance. I joke, “You got that drank bro? Mane hol up. Hold it dine!”He was like actually it is. He was going to sell a “bar” to someone. I mess around and said, “Oh for real? What’s it like?”. It was like a record scratched and the music stopped. “You never had lean before?!?”, as he stares in awe. Dude looks at me with the utmost seriousness. Like he’s directing me through a medical procedure. “Go to the corner store, get 2 sprites and some Jolly Ranchers, if they got em and some styrofoam cups.” Apparently, you have to have the double cup or you’re not doing it right. I guess. I go to the store come back and dude pours me up. Added the lean and the jolly ranchers, turned it upside down and let it sit for a few minutes. Man, I opened that bottle, took a swig and, TAN, I cannot stress to you how good this **** tasted. The best tasting beverage I’ve ever had. No bs. I’m like I could drink this with a meal. My boy B is telling me to sip it slow, but I’m steady drinking it like purple soda. :lol: About 10 minutes later we start feeling it. Of course there was the obligatory freestyle session. B was dusty and bummy af but dude had bars. People would alway laugh at the notion of him rapping until he actually spit. Anyway about 30 minutes after that, we’re watching TV and I noticed my lips are on my chest! I’m SLUMPED. I popped up at that moment, “Oh **** I’m leanin bro! Mane hold it dine!” :lol: I went to sleep that night and was at work the next day feeling well rested than a mfer. :lol:

Story time:

I had probably been living in Houston about 3 years. I had a townhouse on the end of Westheimer(I know y’all don’t know :lol: ).My crib was kinda the spot. One day my boy B walks in with a baby bottle full of a purple substance. I joke, “You got that drank bro? Mane hol up. Hold it dine!”He was like actually it is. He was going to sell a “bar” to someone. I mess around and said, “Oh for real? What’s it like?”. It was like a record scratched and the music stopped. “You never had lean before?!?”, as he stares in awe. Dude looks at me with the utmost seriousness. Like he’s directing me through a medical procedure. “Go to the corner store, get 2 sprites and some Jolly Ranchers, if they got em and some styrofoam cups.” Apparently, you have to have the double cup or you’re not doing it right. I guess. I go to the store come back and dude pours me up. Added the lean and the jolly ranchers, turned it upside down and let it sit for a few minutes. Man, I opened that bottle, took a swig and, TAN, I cannot stress to you how good this **** tasted. The best tasting beverage I’ve ever had. No bs. I’m like I could drink this with a meal. My boy B is telling me to sip it slow, but I’m steady drinking it like purple soda. :lol: About 10 minutes later we start feeling it. Of course there was the obligatory freestyle session. B was dusty and bummy af but dude had bars. People would alway laugh at the notion of him rapping until he actually spit. Anyway about 30 minutes after that, we’re watching TV and I noticed my lips are on my chest! I’m SLUMPED. I popped up at that moment, “Oh **** I’m leanin bro! Mane hold it dine!” :lol: I went to sleep that night and was at work the next day feeling well rested than a mfer. :lol:
That's where it wasn't good for me, only Neo-Codion and Phenergan (Promethazine) in tablets you got to crush like if it was some crystal meth or something (from what I've seen in Breaking Bad :lol:) I think with Sprite, no candies

When it's tasty it's dangerous because you forget the effects like alcohol mixed with some juice (gin and juice for example)

You freestyle too ? Wish I could

Yes, the weight, everything is an effort, the day after I had it I worked and spent a lot of time on a chair :rofl:

"It was like a record scratched and the music stopped" near to chopped and screwed music :lol:

EDIT :

I aint even finish the story but I know it's going to be good because the location in Houston

It has to finish well, no one wants to hear "Houston we have a problem" here

Back
Top Bottom