the thread about nothing...

How is it possible to do something like cheating a regular job for 15 years and feel good ?
Choose criminal activities instead, at least it's more frank :lol:
Never could understand anything related to fraud, confidence is too important and if you couldn't deserve it, what do you deserve instead ?
Certainly not respect :rofl: And going to jail for what, murder ? No, cheating a job :lol:
cheating is one thing, stealing is another. there was a big news concerning some employees filing false injury claims where a lot of people were in it, including the prescribing doctors. some got as much as $200k in claims in a 5 year run. we as part of the healthcare system frowned or disgusted by it considering we have to pay those stolen money thru taxes and contribution. at the same time, those thieves made it now difficult for us that are genuinely injured to file claims and even go on a sick leave. firing shouldn't be enough but they should be made to reimburse those money with penalty.

cheating is one thing, stealing is another. there was a big news concerning some employees filing false injury claims where a lot of people were in it, including the prescribing doctors. some got as much as $200k in claims in a 5 year run. we as part of the healthcare system frowned or disgusted by it considering we have to pay those stolen money thru taxes and contribution. at the same time, those thieves made it now difficult for us that are genuinely injured to file claims and even go on a sick leave. firing shouldn't be enough but they should be made to reimburse those money with penalty.
Good thing I'm not the one who makes the laws because I would be rude as hell :rofl:
And at least in US even if some rich people could pay to leave prison, or be helped to get it paid, there are real sentences for severe facts, justice in France is a joke, you could do horrible things and not die in prison, you make some years and are releasable for good behavior or with an electronic bracelet...No one wants to go to prison but especially not in US with all the gangs, people here don't even respect the police, it's weird...And I'm not talking about disrespecting racist cops but just all cops in general...Curious state of mind as it also concerns not only criminals or delinquents but some regular people...

Who’s copping? Plants finna have that drip drop
F8DFA7AD-4AD6-48FC-9748-61D54DADA5CE.jpeg

Link? I got a 120 GB that takes a while to transfer even though it's 3.0

The Amazon link isn't working, but "SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive."

It got hot, but I did transfer 40GB of music and some school documents all at once; I almost never need to put this much stress on a device. My old flash drive would take 1-4 hours to transfer my library; this was 15min.

Good thing I'm not the one who makes the laws because I would be rude as hell :rofl:
And at least in US even if some rich people could pay to leave prison, or be helped to get it paid, there are real sentences for severe facts, justice in France is a joke, you could do horrible things and not die in prison, you make some years and are releasable for good behavior or with an electronic bracelet...No one wants to go to prison but especially not in US with all the gangs, people here don't even respect the police, it's weird...And I'm not talking about disrespecting racist cops but just all cops in general...Curious state of mind as it also concerns not only criminals or delinquents but some regular people...
Haha contrary to what it looks like, no, you can’t just buy your way out of jail. I totally understand why you would think that. :lol: Other than that it’s pretty much the same. Ya boy Chauvin is probably only gonna do 10, if that.

He might have some racist support inside and outside, so if he's protected while he's in, and if some racists help him to be free fastly...
People tends to forget, especially nowadays, everyone is chocked for something and then they move to other chocking news

Not gonna lie, seeing people's collections in sneaker showcase is kind of what fueled my addiction to buying lots of shoes during Jordan Brand's peak (2006-07).

Seeing such great collections of rarity, quantity, older retros etc was so cool to me. It really made me want to step my game up.

I had a lot of fun during that era. Buying shoes, reading about releases, reading on how people plan on copping leading up to release date. Fun times.

I’m about to get these AirTags and put them on EVERYTHING! The remote, my keys, my truck...

Not gonna lie, seeing people's collections in sneaker showcase is kind of what fueled my addiction to buying lots of shoes during Jordan Brand's peak (2006-07).

Seeing such great collections of rarity, quantity, older retros etc was so cool to me. It really made me want to step my game up.

I had a lot of fun during that era. Buying shoes, reading about releases, reading on how people plan on copping leading up to release date. Fun times.
Ah yes, a time before bots

When I started making real money is when the addition came back. I was finally able to afford the things I couldn't back when I was in high school and college.

I've slowed down tho.

Back
Top Bottom