the thread about nothing...

185hl432i5i71.png

The gotta bring back that og mold. Easily the best one.
Man, I agree with you. Not only because of the great leather, but like you said, that mold is the best. Love the shape of them, and I even love the thinner print on the toe. If they re-release like this, I’ll go for them for sure!

1629317164096.jpeg

That having said, I also love the original IV mold as well.

1629317288547.jpeg

Genuinely confused on how some people thought Afghanistan would not end up in Taliban hands.
2 Trillion dollars worth of development.
Military aid consisting of modern day armaments, tanks, aircrafts, etc....
300,000 trained Afghan troops.

personally, I would say what could go wrong?

other nations fared better with little to no support, with not much troops nor armaments and training.
Afghanistan with all the support in 20 years fell in 10 days.
I'd say the U.S. never expected Afghanistan to be that horrible of an investment to become an ally. when a so-called country has no heart to establish and defend itself, it is bound to fail as a government. heck, even it's established leadership abandoned the country with loads of cash with them and disappeared.

hate to admit eventhough I feel bad for the situation of Afghans, it was the right call to make for the U.S. Afghanistan shouldn't expect someone else to save them everytime. they have to step up on their own.

the only reason that the U.S. went to Afghanistan was to capture Bin Laden. they should have stopped by that time when they killed him.

on the otherhand, Haiti could have used all that aid.

White cement 3s will always be purchased by me. As long as it ain't no extra **** like a red line on the bottom or a swoosh on the side

Started selling my Jay’s on eBay. And these clowns be low balling to a point they got to be trolling.

For instance, I am selling my 2000-2012 retro collection. So a lot of the sneakers could possible crumble. So I put it $20-$30 below the advised value you on eBay.

Listed price is $150. He offered $115. I said $135. He goes $117. I said $137.

I would punch some of these people in the face with these bs offers in person.

Last edited:
Started selling my Jay’s on eBay. And these clowns be low balling to a point that got to be trolling.

For instance, I am selling my 2000-2012 retro collection. So a lot could possible crumble. So I put it $20-$30 below the advised value you on eBay.

Listed price is $150. He offered $115. I said $135. He goes $117. I said $137.

II would punch some of these people in the face with these bs offers in person.
Low ballers galore on ebay, I use the auto reject feature just to weed that **** out. Ends up looking like their having a conversation with themselves

Back
Top Bottom